Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

This game is really boring so far.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elixxur

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes this game is boring..I've been playing these games since they first game out, and man out of all of them, this one takes the cake..It has the slowest start..I am soooo sick of being errand boy...Currently I'm at the engagement party...Eh..This game is weak plot and story wise...It does take the usual, things are peachy till something happens standpoint...I hope S6 is better..I hope it comes out for the 360, it'll look so beautiful on that system...
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i take it you never played 4 before cause 4 has a slower start than 5 does. a lot slower.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elixxur wrote:
Yes this game is boring..I've been playing these games since they first game out, and man out of all of them, this one takes the cake..It has the slowest start..I am soooo sick of being errand boy...Currently I'm at the engagement party...Eh..This game is weak plot and story wise...It does take the usual, things are peachy till something happens standpoint...I hope S6 is better..I hope it comes out for the 360, it'll look so beautiful on that system...

Acccccctually pretty much eveyrthingthing is about to start

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Elixxur

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I did play four, didn't you read what I said Buff? (taking things means you're assuming..Don't be an ass :D) I've been playing these games since the first day S1 came out..S4 started out slow, but at least it had more action and I wasn't an errand boy..

Yeah everything did start, when do I get the TR? It's sad how much resting these characters require, I feel like they are senior citizens..

I do like how S5 has the whole skills aspect just like tactics did..
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elixxur wrote:
I did play four, didn't you read what I said Buff? (taking things means you're assuming..Don't be an ass :D)

opps didn't see that you said out of all of them. so that was my bad. and if you think i sounded like an ass there your mistake there cause i would sound a lot worse if i wanted to :mrgreen:

Elixxur

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol..Either way it's cool =) Btw that one character who was with the assassin, (the guy with the swords) he reminds me of Luc, maybe because of how he talks and looks..(he's the guy who poisoned the food, can't think of his name gah..) Btw where the heck is Yuber?! He's been absent for two games now... Eh...This game needs life, it needs Yuber!
Alluminitti

124798 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, I'm back now. I've been playing this game alot since I started this topic and my opinion still stands. However, despite the slow start, the game does pick up story-wise. Now that I'm on spring break I've been playing this game for six hours a day now. It's not as bad as I thought it would be.

My verdict so far is that this game is much better than Suikoden IV but not as good as Suikoden III.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elixxur wrote:
*laugh*..Either way it's cool =) Btw that one character who was with the assassin, (the guy with the swords) he reminds me of Luc, maybe because of how he talks and looks..(he's the guy who poisoned the food, can't think of his name gah..) Btw where the heck is Yuber?! He's been absent for two games now... Eh...This game needs life, it needs Yuber!

ya no worries. but the guy i think your thinking of is childerich.

Elixxur

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah not that guy, the one next to him! Gah..I forgot again :P
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that would be dolph.

Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elixxur wrote:

Yeah everything did start, when do I get the TR? It's sad how much resting these characters require, I feel like they are senior citizens..

Some advice, just try to enjoy the story, and not focus on the Rune or Leknaat. Think of it as a playable novel.
Don't worry though, it seems like you're close to getting the TR soon.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah there you go dolph, he reminds me of luc. I'm stuck. http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8995

Anyway thanks for the help...
Alluminitti

124798 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is up with the skill upgrades? The highest any's skills could go is grade C. All of my characters are atleast on lvl. 30. What is the deal here?
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alluminitti wrote:
What is up with the skill upgrades? The highest any's skills could go is grade C. All of my characters are atleast on lvl. 30. What is the deal here?

You need to use your trainers [character spoilers]Zegai and Georg train physical; Levi and Zerase train magical[/character spoilers] to raise them to a B, then you need to find special items that boost them up to A(I think, this might come free), S, or SS. Characters are limited in how far they can go with certain traits, though - not everyone can get an SS in every skill.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, whatever floats your boat. I actually found SIII to be the most boring of the series
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: