Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Was Suikoden V easy for you or What!! (SPOILER)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Molotov

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Was Suikoden V easy for you or What!! (SPOILER) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was doing 3000 dmg ( 1 hit ) with richard i just gave him double edge orb that makes u hit twice the dmg. He did double crit attack and 2 other hits which was like 5k dmg it killed the boss who had like 4500 hp. In 1 turn with only 1 character i was quite shock. They sure made Richard uber. I also had Belcoot did like 2k dmg with his falcon. I dont even use mages now, i just use all out melee lol its krazy :).

Try to beat my uber high dmg :). Im trying to get fury and see how much more dmg i can do, maybe if like i can 4-5k dmg with 1 hit !! that be awesome.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

with belcoot he can easily do that with his falcon rune as you pointed out. he does criticals and some times double criticals and some times nothing. but dam 3000 damange with richard, i'm going to have to check him out this time through.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do feel like it was rather easy, although the last boss DID give me some Trouble. The most I eve got was around 4800 Thainks to Chain Star rune. I know that should Hardly count, but that's what I managed. I can't really figure out why it felt so easy, but it really was, wasn't it? Here's hoping VI will be at least a bit more chalenging.

EDIT: Ya know..I think Goerg, Zearase, Belcoot, and a few others being as overpowered at they were a big part of it. I mean..Georg was nigh Unstopable, same for Belcoot. Zearase...we Don't even need to go there. she just IS overpowered.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth

Last edited by Scott on Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...I confess: I have never found a Suikoden challenging, except looking for those damn SQUIRRELS in Suikoden II.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
...I confess: I have never found a Suikoden challenging, except looking for those damn SQUIRRELS in Suikoden II.

I gave up after trying it during one playthrough. I THINK I got one in a blue cape after hours and just said Screw it. As it happens, Phamex recently restarted because she couldn't Deal with the idea of wandering Greenhill for HOURS in order to get him since she forgot him at the start. Guess I can't really blame here.

Stupid Squirrels.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:

not even the true wind rune incarnation which luc transformed into. that was some hard stuff.

Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden has never really been about challenge so I'm not surprised that SuikoV was mostly easy. I was surprised that there are alot of powerhouses in this game: Georg,Belcoot, Richard, Zerase and Killey. with the Prince that makes a unstoppable party.

I think the only hard parts I've had in Suikoden V were the army battles and the last boss. Though the last boss kinda pales in comparsion to the fight with Sarah in suikoIII, man she was tough.
azzy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what i found easy wasnt the difficulty of the game itself but but how easy the prince managed to defeat the goodwins time after time...
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe its juz me, I found it difficult...especially in massive battle... :mrgreen:
Sierra Mikain

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This game was the easiest Suikoden ever. I beat every single fight... every single boss fight (save the final fight) using AUTO. And most were done in only 1 or 2 rounds except for the split party end bosses. I was using True Men Formation and everyone had Attack and Agility or epic skills.

The last boss did almost kill me because I had auto'd the first 3 rounds and as a result 4 of my people were dead. But then I had no problem reviving them all and opening up a can without too much delay.

The major war battles were easy once you find out that you can destroy any amount of ships with 2 beaver units and a ship with a few barrages. Then you just overload and fight the ground battles one at a time. Simple.

The duels... hahaha...

I love the game though, who cares if it's easy?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most of the bosses were really easy for me except for the final boss, but that was mostly because I was unprepared.

I had trouble with a few of the war battles though, especially the ones where you can't let the enemy reach a certain point(defending Lordlake...ARRGH). And sometimes one of my SoDs would die RIGHT when I was about to win and I'd have to restart...

{livejournal/deviantart/broken-shards.net}
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All suikoden series are not that tough, this one is problalby one of the easiest one with many overpowered people such as zerase,georg, richard and belcoot and with all of that magic combination and everything, this game doesn't give much pain in the neck
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just wanted to mention, that the boss, was the worst boss ever. I mean, yeah suikoden isn't known for being a hard RPG, most bosses seem liked they dropped out of High School, well this boss dropped out of Special ED.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that's true since the only thing you have to do is beat the sun rune incarnation. you don't even have to worry about the sprites.

Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's better than fighting a tree though. :P

Also what I found funny about the difficulty was that in the official guidem they made the battles seem uber-tough. Like when they said that the fight with Childerich and Dolph in the Sun Palace was "Unwinnable" yet with good armor, sharp weapons and levels in the upper teens you can easily beat them. Oh BradyGames you kill me.heh
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: