Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How do you get Jeane in Suikoden V? *Possible Spoilers*

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maiazuru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: How do you get Jeane in Suikoden V? *Possible Spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someone told me "Go talk to her at the Rune Shop." I did and she just sells me stuff. Is there something to do before seeing her?
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did you go to the Rune Shop in Sol-Falena with Lym before going to Lunas? If you did, just keep talking to her. o_O

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Go to Big Hole and speak to the guard there, then go back and talk to her.

EDIT: and I can't believe you've made 69 posts :P and still don't know that this stuff goes in the Suikoden V section.
Maiazuru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Big Hole... that place escapes me. Where is it?

Err... sorry about the place I posted in. Its been a while, and I'm rusty with the mechanics here. ^^
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I moved it. The Big Hole is northwest of Rainwall. If you already have your castle, tell Logg to take you to the Eastern Wharf and then go find the Big Hole which is north of where he lets you off.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's near the revolving bridge. :D

Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To get Jeane in Suikoden 5 (Spoilers in black highlight to see)
you first need to have access to your castle in Ceras Lake. You also need to make sure that you are up to the point in the story where Lelcar has been burned down. From here you get out and visit the Big Hole and talk to the guard (The big hole is west of Rainwall. to get there from your castle you talk to Logg and go to the eastern wharf, from there you just go north from there until you reach it). After you have done this you go back to the Burned area of Lelcar, go to the rune shop and talk to Jeane and tell her to join you. She will then mention about her looking for somthing in the Big Hole. Jeane will join your party and you will have to go to the Big Hole. From there it is pretty straight forward (you can also meet Bergen and Levi here) you will end up in some underground ruins and from there you complete the dungeon, and when Jeane finally gets ''the item" you ask her to join and she will officially be a part of the Star Of Destiny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: