Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Non-Fighters Let Downs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dura Sinai wrote:
Wilhelm and Meuller are mercenaries. You expect mercenaries to fight. AS was stated above where was the Richard and Mueller unite? Considering that they aren't even essencial to the plot that thye would at least be decent fighters.

i found it odd that mueller wasn't a playable character. just cause how richard and muellar know each other and after richard beats the last enemy out of the random encounters he says "muellar did you see that?". how can he see if he's not with him, which was weak. muellar would prolly have a dam good unite attack with richard.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I expect Wilhelm and Mueller to fight. Thankfully, they proved me right by being damn near immortal in strategy battles. Have you ever considered that Richard is just about the best fighter and Wilhelm and Mueller are the best war unit?

Sounds right to me.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i actually found that belcoot,zegai and shoon were more poweful than they were. but then again i haven't used both teams together in battle. but will now so i can see which is more powerful.

Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't believe that the original topic maker was the only one who mentioned Dilber Novum. He would have been an awesome character to just stick out the front and tank. His sword's bigger than Isabel's!

Isabel's nicer to look at though. :P
Dr. Chaos

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dilber? No thank you.

Out of the opposing side, Luger was one of the very few I was really hoping would realize the error of his ways and cross over to the Prince's army. But no..He just couldn't let go of his pride and had to make Raja cry. It was a damn shame.

He's probably in Suiko heaven somewhere right now playing poker with Troy, Ain Gide, The original Flame Champion and all the other equally impossible to attain would be SODs..
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's wrong with Dilber?

And don't forget Seed and Culgan up there in suiko heaven.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

after seeing more of boz in scenes and battles, i would of wished he was a playable character. he has a freaking cool mowhawk. 8-)

Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mohawk Head Castle for the win.

I was quite shocked that Boz wasn't a fighter, made me sorta freaked out the first time I got him in my party and coulnd't find out who I was missing when rearranging.
GallantWarriorGeddoe

3297 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was disappionted that Mueller, Wilhelm, Boz, Craig Laden, Ferid, Skald Egan, Chuck, and all them couldn't fight. I was sure Euram was going to be able to fight as he fought a battle against you, but no he can't fight either.
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was hoping that Euram was a fighter, that's why I replayed the game and got him instead of Eresh. But to my disappointment, he's not. We get another war unit. It's not like we're lacking war units. :(

malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, he should've been a playable character who starts off extremely weak at first. But has some kind of awesome hidden potential that makes him better than most. Kinda like Hai Yo in SII.
Fudozukushi

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Euram were a useable fighter I would have had him fought the final Boss alone. That would just be extremely funny and awesome at the same time. I would have loved to hear his final kill sayings.

"Oh my gentlemanly body was not made for this!"
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really wanted Wolverine to start kicking butt and screaming "Come on, Bub!" all over the place.
And by Wolverine I mean "Chuck" oh Logan, Logan, you can't fool me, I know that's you!
Fudozukushi

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Prince beats Chuck in a duel, and we all know that Wolverine can't lose a fight so it can't be him. And since when is Wolverine a gardener/storage guard who doesn't like to fight? I must have missed that arc...
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who I wanted:

- Boz, for obvious reasons

- Craig, he has a sword and looks cool.

- ARSHTAT. Do you know how uber-broken it is if we could use the Sun Rune to play around with Blade Bunnies?

- Egbert. I'd bring him to fight all Godwin's men and have him Kill em all.

- Solis Raulbel. I'd give him a weapon similar to Sasarai's.

- Wilhelm and Mueller. Mercenaries. Since when do mercenaries don't fight in ordinary battles? Cmon, Ace was under Gilbert before, and he FIGHTED.

Last, but definitely not the least:

Shula Valya. He'd have a unite attack with Josephine and the Armes girls. His weapon? Some sort of fancy sword.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: