Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The runes. (some minor, is any spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: The runes. (some minor, is any spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First off, I'd like to say Suikoden V is one of the best games I've played in the series. And that it's even better them most of the other RPGs in my entire collection.

Now, On to the runes. I've noticed a consistancy between the Major runes, and one secondary rune.

There's the Dawn, Sun and Twilight runes, all aspects of the daily cycle. But I've noticed one thing.

The Dawn and Sun runes are almost directly related, since Dawn is what shows the sun. But, Twilight is the absence of the Sun, the one thing that is known about Twilight, aside from being Midnight, is that it's normally the best time to see a Star.

I think Zereas' personal Rune might have more weight to it aside from being a Unique and frankly, Bitchin' cool spell rune. Since, both it's name and the general ruinic theme presented in the main story kinda leavy towards the whole Day/Night powercycle.

That... And

Cathari owns a Godspeed rune... Now, someone tell me, did they finally correct the Series long Injoke rune?

Also, what's with Alhazred and the Lowerlevel Rune of Punishment?

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: