Suikoden Ugly and Informational Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

trouble recruiting faylen and faylon please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adversary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: trouble recruiting faylen and faylon please help Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

a FAQ says if you chose wrong you only get roy but you can get these 2 right after. you just need to help them transport 3 treasure chests from the mountain to sable. well for some reason i cant pick up these treasure chests, and i agreed to "Need help?" option instead of "Good Luck" option. what am i doing wrong?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if you agreed to help the 2 all you have to do is click on the chests. but do you have roy in your party?

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They don't actually look like the regular treasure chests, but more like bundles. Perhaps you were trying to pick up the three normal treasure chests in the lair? Also, all three bundles are in the same room as Faylon and Faylen.
Equus

Sindarin Speed Bumps of Rage

197132 Potch
0 Soldiers
2993 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had that problem too. What I ended up having to do was talk to the two of them up in the cave, then I went back to Sable and talked to the bureaucrat in the mansion's first room. He's the one that's supposed to handle the return of the goods and complains about how the bandits are a bunch of slackers or something, then I went BACK to the room and talked to them and got the option to help move the chests.

I only figured that out after a few frustrating attempts and yelling at the TV "what the heck am I doing wrong?!?" I finally ended up doing the mutliple trips out of desperation and it worked. Or something along the way worked.
Hiyui

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man I hade the exact same problem, but I fixed it.
I did like this

Said the good things to roy, then I when back to HQ, moved forward, but did this before the Beaver thing, I removed Roy from my party, when to sable, talked to the nobleguy on first floor about the stuff that they where going to return, then went and talked to Faylen, said "Do you want help" she turned me down, that's the time I went back to HQ, went to the third floor changed back so I had Roy, went back and talked to that noble guy in the first room(Don't really know if you have to, but still) and then went back and talked to Faylen, got the same question again and some extra dialouge considering I had Roy with me, then he kind of forced her to agree.

That's how it worked for me at least, I tried every other way possible but that was the only thing that worked.
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tried getting the two of em right after the Mt Ranro scene...

wouldn't take, and I had Roy in my party immediately following that scene. Then the next scene, where you get Bernadette, Roy is unavailable as a party member... I think there has to be a plot trigger, like how you pick up Oboro...

because I did Lin Fa's two scenes, but she wouldn't show up in Raftfleet for the "pick up" until I cleared the Sable scene.

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After you beat the guy behind it all and getting those choices while talking to Roy, pick All I wanted to do was clear my good name, and the 1st option of the second choice and they'll join you there. Otherwise you have to wait until after Nirva so you can put Roy back in your party.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: