Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Training (MAJOR SPOLIERS)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Dragon Sword

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Training (MAJOR SPOLIERS) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where would be a great place to train before the event where you try to kidnap the princess and you have 3 parties.

im around lvl 40 for most of my chars.
Prophecy

Local Ruffians!!!!

60970 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You dont really need too, i had mine around there too, theres a few really good level characters that are around 40....including belcoot hwos at 47 when you recruit. So to avoid having to level up right then jsut recruit as many as you can like faylen faylon and afew others.
You wont have to level up to much maybe 41 or 42 and i found if your at 40 already you wont be able to do much to lvl you up tremendously jsut yet.

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, basically all you're going to need is someone to absorb hits for Zerase in her squad while she pummels the opponent with her Star Rune. In Kyle's party I shoved Jeane with a Lightning rune. Do the same, have a team to protect her while she zaps that opponent.

For the hero's party, Lyon and Hero's unite is good as well as having a few good fighters. No major magic is neccessary. If need be use Viki with a Rage rune.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: