Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

where do I take zunda?(spoiler perhaps?)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon

Brandon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: where do I take zunda?(spoiler perhaps?) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It says take her to lunas but how do I get to lunas if I cant use the revolving bridge?

haha im lost someone help me, and in one of the guides on game faqs it says to use killey to get the secret passage to lunas through the woods but I dont have killey and am thinking he isnt showing up for me in the syndar ruins because I have zunda with me in the party. MAN I need to get rid of her already so help if you can pleassee .

Thanks.

Last edited by Brandon on Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Teioh

Heavenfang

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You don't need Killey at all, Takamu is the person you'll need. In case you don't have him, he's in the same prison where Lucretia was, and in one of the cells near the savepoint. You'll need Cius with you when you fetch him.

When you have him, go to Haud Village, exit from west and from there go to the forest near it. Walk a bit to the west, and after a scene with Takamu you'll meet with an elf, forgot her name but you'll need to put her in your party in order to use the secret entrance to Lunas.

Brandon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I just went there with cius and he isnt there at all still :(
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Brandon, being new I'll just ask you to post any future questions about Suikoden V in the Suikoden V descission fourm. No big spoilers in the topic but still...

Take Cius and the other girl for good mesure, and go into the prision. Walk along the first set of jails till you see someone in there and try to talk to him. But you can't requrit him if someone other than Lyon is walking behind you.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Brandon

Brandon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh sorry about that ; ;

but yeah thats the problem lyon isnt the one following me its zunda, but without this character I cant get to lunas so im kinda screwed..and I cant start this next war either because of zunda following me. is there a way to get her off ? because I dont want to have to be stuck in the game cus of it.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

like username said. take cius and leli to the bargate prision to free both takuma and killey. you'll have to find takuma's supplies in the basement before he'll join you. to get there all you have to do is teleport to dwarf's village and go through that cave again until you get to the prision. after that put takuma in your party and travel south from huad village to rainwall. when your in front of rainwall travel noth west from there to north lunas woods. takuma will open up the path and you'll met urda who will take you into the village. then go to the haswar's house and go into her room on the bottom floor and go to the mirror and bam she'll be recruited.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Brandon

Brandon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I go to the prison with lelei and cius, and look around the basement and no supplies come up and they cant talk to takuma no matter how many times i pass by or press X . :?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think you may be screwed then. cause when you take cius and leli the whole scene starts when you walk by them. not sure what to do then.

Brandon

Brandon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

damn, thanks anyways :( I guess ill wait awhile to see if anyone else knows before I restart...man 60 hours down the drain, ha im suprised they would make a game where if you dont get takuma before you get zunda your screwed *le sigh*
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

60 hours into the game and you don't have them yet :shock:

Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hold on, why would you need Takamu to see the trail if Zunda (I'm assuming that's Urda in the English version) in in your team? It's an Elven path, so Urda should be able to see it as well. And actually, as I recall, you need Takamu in your party to even get to where Urda is if you're coming from the eastern side of the woods.

Okay, wait. I just noticed something. You say your problem is not being able to get to Lunas without the Revolving Bridge... but at no point in the game do you even cross the Revolving Bridge. You've been thinking about this all wrong. To get Urda, you enter the Lunas Woods from the east, to the northwest of Haud Village. If you've managed to get to Lunas from the west, then you must be pretty far into the game. On the other hand, that would not appear to be your problem, because you stated that Urda was indeed following you. But again, you need Takamu to get Urda following you in the first place.

I'm confused. Can you please state exactly where in the game you are, and what relevant characters you have recruited? Be sure to put anything that could be construed as a spoiler in black font.

Also, if there are any moderators reading this, this would be better off in the Suikoden V Discussion and Speculaton Forum.
Brandon

Brandon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

eh I have almost every other character I can get at this time, back tracked cus I remembered I was missing the window maker and bam the games messed.
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, but if you have almost every other character you can get at this time, when is "this time?" If "this time" is after the New Queen's Campaign (This is spoiler text; highlight it to read it.), then I think you can no longer get Takamu. And please explain how you managed to get Urda following you in the first place if you don't have and have never had Takamu in your entourage.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just read your post on suikosource and a guy there said sleep at a inn. maybe that'll take zunda out of your party.

Brandon

Brandon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah this post would be better in the suikoden V part, sorry about that..ha it was my first post pretty much and I havent been able to check out the board fully yet and just saw that it said game play help ..anyways I fixed my problem hahah it was as easy as staying inside an INN...man I almost restarted my game too.

hahha

/slaps self
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: