Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

About Miakis & Hero unite *Spoilers*?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaka_Koshi

Pheonix

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: About Miakis & Hero unite *Spoilers*? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been trying to look for a topic or posts that pertain to this but i could not find one. If it has already been discussed or other such things, please link me to it but... my question is...

What significance does the Hero Miakis unite have? It has the same name as Lyon's but is ther ea significant reason it is there? If there is, is it very significant or a not very significant?

Sorry if this has already been disccussed and answered T_T
Forum Poster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Lyon is not available for use for a while after a certain event, and Miakis temporarily takes her place, hence the unite.
Jibrille Hillbert

Lollers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

edited:

Since I can't delete it, I edited it ^^; I got the thing wrong, so.
Sorry for the trouble!

Last edited by Jibrille Hillbert on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaka_Koshi

Pheonix

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ehhh? Is that during some flashback? cause Miakis has the unite with Hero from the beginning of the game...
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they even have the unite when they go to the east palace for the first time. like you i thought it would be better if they had their own unite and not the same thing as lyon and the prince had. but hey it's still a powerfull unite.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Jibrille Hillbert

Lollers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
they even have the unite when they go to the east palace for the first time. like you i thought it would be better if they had their own unite and not the same thing as lyon and the prince had. but hey it's still a powerfull unite.

Oh? Really? I... didn't ever noticed it. Or maybe it's because of my very bad memory XD Sorry for that, then ^^
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Miakis is a Queen's Knight, thus she's sworn to protect the Royal Family.

That's how I justify Konami being lazy.
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Miakis and Prince combo and Lyon and Prince combo for me doesn't have any difference except for their weapon

P.S anybody can correct it if I'm wrong
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you are not wrong. the only difference is the fact that they use different weapons. lyon and miakis attack first followed by the prince.

Jibrille Hillbert wrote:
Buff wrote:

Oh? Really? I... didn't ever noticed it. Or maybe it's because of my very bad memory XD Sorry for that, then ^^

you really don't get a chance to check it out since the east palace is so close to the sun palace. but since i forgot where it was i did a little wondering around and saw that miakis and the prince did the same unite.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: