Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Official Help Topic (Minor Spoilers Please!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Himuro wrote:
Regaring Eurum and Eresh:

Are there any benefits to choosing Eresh? Because I hate Eurum and if I could, I'd behead him ^_^

Highlight to read.

I haven't gotten far enough along to get either, but checking the guide, Eresh seems to have several advantages:

- Eresh is a very powerful mage
- Eresh will join your parties; not just your war battles
- Comes with a Pale Gate Rune and a Resurrect Rune
- A rank in all elemental affinities (and Holy, but not Dark)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Himuro wrote:
Regaring Eurum and Eresh:

Are there any benefits to choosing Eresh? Because I hate Eurum and if I could, I'd behead him ^_^

Highlight to read.

I haven't gotten far enough along to get either, but checking the guide, Eresh seems to have several advantages:

- Eresh is a very powerful mage
- Eresh will join your parties; not just your war battles
- Comes with a Pale Gate Rune and a Resurrect Rune
- A rank in all elemental affinities (and Holy, but not Dark)

It has to be noted that *highlight* the Pale Gate Rune and Resurrect Runes are not detachable, kinda like Viki's Blinking Rune

"The waters of the Faytus River are cold, you know..." ~ Miakis
Anyone else notice that Lyon's weapon = overglorified switchblade?
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Which considerably lessens her usefulness. One free rune slot on a mage? Come on.

Also, Himuro (hightlight):

The only real "benefit" to choosing Euram is to see him change back into what Luserina believes is the real Euram.

And personally, I choose him because (highlight only if you've beaten the game)

I'd happilly prove that bitch Sialeeds wrong any time. Not to mention I like cowardly characters who seek redemption.
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I need help regarding Raven... A faq says to speak to Solis after capturing Doraat to get some dialogue regarding a stolen family tree... i'm in the twilight forest now, and when I talked to Solis he says nothing regarding a family tree. Is it too late to recruite Raven now, or will the dialogue re-appear after I finish the twilight forest storyline?

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It might have to do with you being in the middle of a quest. Go back to him when you have nothing to do but visit the War Room.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it is cause he's in the middle of a quests. i've tried recruiting in middle of quests and it doesn't work. and some time you still can't even after you finish some quests.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been having alot of trouble with recruiting Sarioh. All the FAQS I read said when the rumors show "Salt prices skyrocketing", to go and sell AT LEAST 5 salts in the Dwarf Camp for big profits. Well I did that and went to RaftFleet to recruit him, and yet he still says that the Salt prices are too high. :? What are the exact steps to recruit him?
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All I did was buy at least 6 salts under 200 potch each, and then I check the rumours through the trader next to Sairoh. When he says salt prices are going down, talk to Sairoh, then sell all your salts to that trader, then talk to Sairoh again. He should join.

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blazing Camp wrote:
I've been having alot of trouble with recruiting Sarioh. All the FAQS I read said when the rumors show "Salt prices skyrocketing", to go and sell AT LEAST 5 salts in the Dwarf Camp for big profits. Well I did that and went to RaftFleet to recruit him, and yet he still says that the Salt prices are too high. :? What are the exact steps to recruit him?

I was having that problem, then I did some plot, read the comment box-the one with his grandson, and then spoke to him. He mentioned salt, I traded right next to him, spoke with him again and he joined. I swear some of these characters are just too much of a pain to recruit.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You probably have to trade with the guy next to him. I went and traded abroad too but he wouldn't join me then. The next salt go around, I traded with the Raftfleet merchant and he joined.

Earthquake wrote:
I swear some of these characters are just too much of a pain to recruit.

I'd say most of them are.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blazing Camp wrote:

i see where you went wrong. after you heard that rumor of the salt skyrocketing, your suppose to go back to raftfleet and talk to him. he mentions that they are to high. go sell 5-6 of them and go back and talk to him and he'll join.

RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know this sounds silly, but I have to meet the dragon knights but I dont remember where to go.

Where do I go and how do I get there?

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that would be saruonix castle. and you travel to port spinacks through loog and leave the town through the east gate. i'm at that part right now.

jasonm17

3378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering, is it possible to score a Victory+ during the defense of Lordlake? I've been trying but to no avail.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if your talking about the lordlake defense campaign then yes you are suppose to get a victory. the book says your suppose to survive for 10 minutes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: