Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Questions about recruiting**Major Spoilers**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep. Forgot to tell that you need to give the book back to the inn person to make Alhazred appear in Estrise. Take him back to the inn, and there you have it.
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How to get Eresh?

I get the comment from jeane then take her to big hole and to the end of the dungeon right, but I didn't see Eresh at all?
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sometimes Eresh just won't appear, go complete a story event and go back. Eresh should be found before you even enter the ruins, which would mean shortly after where Levi is/was.
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so If I were in the twilight rune conquest so I would not be able to get him now unless I complete that mission
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still need Killey.Oboro said he is in sluice gate ruins.I went there in the room after the water and he wasnt there.I went in another time with Zweig and Lorelai and he wasnt there too.I rescued him from agata prison but he didnt appeared at my castle after that and not in deep twilight forest.Im now at Stormfist and looking forward to still get him.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sorry about repeating myself about Genoh in some threads. But i'm really worried... Right now, I'm at the part before you fight Lymsleia in the War. I had neglected to talk to Fuwalufuwalu about Genoh earlier and i'm currently bringing Levi, Zerase or Jeane to try and make him appear. I completely forgot about him. Is he actually missable? I don't want to miss this one. There's no limit to recruiting him now, right?

Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont think he is,just bring levi.
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recruited Fuwalawhatever already, but I need to talk to him to proceed with the Geno quest, where the hell is he in the castle?

Isn't it true you need Geno to recruit someone else?

Oh yeah, how painful was it to get Raven? But the man is worth it... the guy can't be touched.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

raven wasn't painful to get. but for fuwalaufuwalau just wait till your castle has reached the final level and then go find him since i think he will be more noticeable. i was never able to find him when you have your first part of the basement but with the 2nd part open he should be in your castle. that or wait when your in the war room with him and if a battle is about to happen, tell lucretia to hang on and try talking to him there as it might trigger some thing?

and VikiFanatic check the genoh thread since i posted some thing there for your answer.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guys, I need help on recruiting Wilhelm & friends...I wasn't so good in every massive battle so Wilhelm and friends would not join me...I heard that by putting Viki in my party will get him join...I tried but fail...he still wouldnt join me...guys...HELP!!! :?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

plain and simple, just fill all your slots and extra slots with tons of hot chicks. that is what i did and i got them quick. think i used viki, lun, kisara, josephine, sialeeds, lyon.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um how do I get those two maximillian Knight guy and girl
Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

156581 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

zincbrain wrote:
Um how do I get those two maximillian Knight guy and girl

First meet them in Estrise near Babbage's house southeast. Then you need to receive an invitation to come to Haud village alone (forgot when this happens) then talk to the daughter of Salem Barows in your castle in the same floor with Vicky. Then go to Haud village alone, with only Lyon companying you. As soon as you cross the bridge in Haud village the event for recruiting the Maxmillian knights will start.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The invitation to Haud Village will happen after the beavers join you and Rainwall falls to Godwin. You should see Boz Wilde standing next to Luserina in the first floor of the castle. Also, it doesn't have to just be Lyon. I believe you can add in an extra member. If I recall correctly, I brought Zegai with me to Haud and got the scene just fine.

LaLaLaVinCE wrote:
Guys, I need help on recruiting Wilhelm & friends...I wasn't so good in every massive battle so Wilhelm and friends would not join me...I heard that by putting Viki in my party will get him join...I tried but fail...he still wouldnt join me...guys...HELP!!! :?

Wilhelm and Mueller will choose to join based on your performance in the previous war battle. They (by they, I didn't mean Wilhelm and Mueller, but other people in the forums) said the number is seven hundred (700) casualties or less. Like Buff said, try filling your party with cute and pretty women, and you should be able to recruit them. In my case, though... I only had Lyon and Viki in my party and I had no problems whatsoever. If you still can't get them, don't worry. Besides Raftfleet, there are two more chances that you can get them. The next one is at Lelcar, and the last one is at Doraat Fortress, so you have to remember to do good in the major battles in those regions so that you can get them.

Coketastic wrote:
Isn't it true you need Geno to recruit someone else?

Yeah, you need him (or Levi) to recruit the giant serpent Byakuren.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think 700 is still high

I always have 400 or less casualties (I'm very paranoid when it comes to damages)
And they still didn't go with me (additionally I have purely women party except the prince)

so I think 700 is not accurate
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: