Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New animals and races
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masaya wrote:
I"m thinking suikoden has brought everything when it comes to talking animals and mixed breeds of monsters. Whenever they come up with a cool design it always turns out to be a early game boss or something :-P. Anyways I think it's time Aleins are introduced into Suikoden. I guess It'd just be some comic releif to the drama suikoden can cause..from war and death and such. A silly little Alien with a lazer gun that joins the stars of destiny would earn poitns in my book.

Starky anyone? One of the mose bizarre characters in Chrono Cross (in a game chock FULL of bizarre characters).
Outlander2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Suikoden VI's settings are New Armes and Nagarea, the possible animal humanoid races are as follows:

In Southern New Armes and Nagarea, the Sub-Antarctic Region, maybe involve deer or moose like humaniods. Penguin like humanoids may sound silly, but to make it consistent with our Southern Hemisphere, it would add a nice feeling to the game.

In Northern New Armes and Nagarea, the animal humanoids would involve Cameltaurs (Camel like humanoids) and Kobolds. Not sure if Kobolds can survive in arid conditions though. Keep in mind parts of New Armes is a desert.

Representing Kamaro and the Northern Outlands.
Delsaber

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's about time Konami jammed their revolving door thus preventing any new anthropomorphic races from getting in. Don't we enough already? Why not just save the designers a little trouble and focus on the plethora of races we already have?
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I pretty much agree with my man Del here. There's already a whole lot of races in the Suikoden World. I think they should just concentrate on one of the already established races. I myself am partial to wingers and lizards, but it'd be nice having a settlement of any of the other races we've seen up until now. Hell, even ducks would be nice, and they don't look as ridiculous as those beavers from Suikoden V. Heh, I think the reason I don't like them beavers too much is because they kinda made them all out to be kinda like a joke. I remember the ducks looked kinda ridiculous, but they acted in a way that made me take them seriously. I really couldn't do that with the beavers.

Quote:
In Southern New Armes and Nagarea, the Sub-Antarctic Region, maybe involve deer or moose like humaniods. Penguin like humanoids may sound silly, but to make it consistent with our Southern Hemisphere, it would add a nice feeling to the game.

There could also be Kobolds in an Artic climate. They could look just like Siberian Huskies or something like that. We all know there's sled dogs, so it's quite possible that if the game takes place in an artic climate, we could very well see a kobold settlement. Hell, they could look real cool, like more muscular or bigger than the regular Kobolds we're used to seeing. You see, the way I see it, they could introduce like different ethnical groups inside some of the races. That way we'd have variety without having to live with a ridicoulus amount of animal races.
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think there wil be bird humanoid, Avian will be appear as new race rite now. duck appread before maybe now like a chiken or hawk perhap

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah i kinda like the idea about hawk it will be like the hawkman in DC Comics well almost look alike the winger but with the hawk head and also hawk had many species like dog so maybe konami can made many different hawk character.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

awsome. more people want hawk-men. the hawkmen in Shining Force 2 were cool.

so one of the new worlds is sub antartic? or would be located like in our Artic Circule? If they don't make up an anthro animal race are there any that exist alredy?

once more, prehaps we'll have tigar people, as we had warewwolves, or maybe giant foxes to ride!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe weretiger is nice.. maybe or some humanoid lion

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I vote for demi-humans of the bear, especially polar bear, variety.

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I vote for demi-humans of the bear, especially polar bear, variety.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if the next suikoden locate in sub artic region i like to see pinguin race the like duck in S3 and their house are iglo like eskimo people
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be honest I'd prefer they just stay with the races that have already been introduced, it's starting to get ridiculous that every country has a race unique to it's lands.

Last edited by Ujitsuna on Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Suikoden 6 i would like to see some of the old races come back like the elves and nay kobald. However it would be great to have more races come in and have some big argument/fight over each other as well as adding them towards the Stars of Destiny. Some examples of new races/animals should include either werewolf, centaur, harpie and many others that i could think of. This will overall create more storylines in the Suikoden game.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be honest, we do have quite a few these days. Elf, Dwarf, Kobold, Winger, Duck, Lizard, Nay-kobold, mermaid, beaver....Blah. We've got quite the diverse set of demi human type races. I'd really like to see the Lizards again. Maybe a Kobold or two? I miss normal Kobolds. : /

If they were to ADD any? Bears of some sort, please. I love bears, and they'd be fun characters to use in battle. But overall, even sans bears I'd say we've got enough to work with for quite a long time.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We need birdsmen, and we need insectmen for these birdmen to feast upon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: