Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New animals and races
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Incidentally, both Centaurs AND Orcs have been in Suikoden in 3 and 1 respectively, just as generic summoned enemies though. They clearly aren't native to Suikoden's world.

Crimson Bricade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Animals Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think there should be a new mounted animal (we've had dragons, dragon horses, gaint insects, and griffons) Well i want to ride a REALLY big cat.

As for a new race--I'm not sure if we need one, i mean we already have so many to choose from and most of the games only include one or two of them in-depth.

I want to see the elves again.
Thought the Beavers were kinda lame.
The Kobolds were cool.
The dwarves were cool.
the lizards were kewl.
I liked FuSuLa in suiko 1 as a catperson--has there been a village of cat people? i cant remember

As for a non speaking non humanoid
let's go with a big old spider on our side for one of the big party members that take up 2 slots.
And
I like the idea of a Really big bear too.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I liked FuSuLa in suiko 1 as a catperson--has there been a village of cat people? i cant remember

Wait, wasn't FuSuLu wearing a mask? Though now that I think about it, he could be a Nay-Kobold just as easily. In fact, if he were a Nay-Kobold it would redeem their entire race for me. Oh how I hated Chiepoo and his oh so damn annoying voice.

As for me, I would love to see some kind of Winger like Landis. He was my favorite nonimportant character in Suikoden III. I would also love to see a Lizard or two. I thought they were a really interesting race. And who knows, a Duck would be kinda neat as well, as long as he's cool...
Carbunc

Crimson Bricade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: FaSuLu Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

was he wearing a mask? i'm not sure i don't own suiko 1 anymore to check. And i didn't really like the nay-kobolds as cat people....i thought cat people should be leaner and stronger than nay-kobolds were.

I would also like to see the return of the wingers now that i think about it.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FuSuLu was named and based after the character in the original Chinese/Jpanese legend. He was a man who killed a tiger with his bear hands and wore the skin as a mask to show his strength. He also said he was "as strong as 100 men" in the chinese legend.

So, no. FuSuLu is not a catperson, and is quite in fact wearing a mask.
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

i thought cat people should be leaner and stronger than nay-kobolds were.

something like a fast moving assassin type/ninja type of character? not those like chiep-poo. :P

i am missing those kobolds and wingers. the wingers look cool while the kobolds are lovable. same reason why im looking for a beaver return. theyre all so adorable. ahaha.
Carbunc

Crimson Bricade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah definetly something fast moving with more agility
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Carbunc wrote:
yeah definetly something fast moving with more agility

with that I'd suggest a wesale, not like a kobold weasle, but one with fourlegs, but big with near human awarness. that wold be cool. they could also be the new color coordnated 5, with maybe tail tufts or wings or somthing. flying sentient weasles.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey i have a question since this topic is about the animals in the suikoden world. are the clan of muku-muku, maku-maku and the others a part of the beavers? if so then why cant they talk? if not then can you tell me their differences? i really think that muku-muku is from the beaver race.

as for new (or maybe returning) animals. how bout sigfreid's (spelling check?) race? or those octopuses.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I say they go for more legendary type of monster characters like the mermaids, unicorns , and griffons , but i'm not talking about them, i mean like the loch ness monster that could slap enemies and be a powerfull magician, bigfoot a power house, the new jersey devil as the "" country name" devil that is strong and good at magic and wields a spear, that would be cool. :mrgreen:
OOH and ghosts, and tree people and droplet people and sun people and
the grim reaper with the special rune that kills one enemy .( unless it's a boss) :D

I'd also like to see some blade bunnies on your side, they have weapons like boomerangs which would add to the suikoden heroes that have boomerangs.
EggMan

Ordo Lusus

167874 Potch
250 Soldiers
180 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
hey i have a question since this topic is about the animals in the suikoden world. are the clan of muku-muku, maku-maku and the others a part of the beavers? if so then why cant they talk? if not then can you tell me their differences? i really think that muku-muku is from the beaver race.

I'm pretty sure that All of the muku-muku like people were the flying squirrels that show up in every Suikoden game. Muku-muku was their leader and the smartest one, so thats why he joins you I believe.

"I think we are blind. Blind people who can see, but do not see."
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I"m thinking suikoden has brought everything when it comes to talking animals and mixed breeds of monsters. Whenever they come up with a cool design it always turns out to be a early game boss or something :-P. Anyways I think it's time Aleins are introduced into Suikoden. I guess It'd just be some comic releif to the drama suikoden can cause..from war and death and such. A silly little Alien with a lazer gun that joins the stars of destiny would earn poitns in my book.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

alien?
or
chipmunks that can sing (remember alvin and the chipmunks?) which not surprisingly had bitter relationship with the DoReMi elfs
or
(this one serious) rockman race, like golems. yet had intelligent and create some civilization
or
(this one serious too) dark elves, like other dark elves on fantasy, a dark sides of the elves that master of assassination and deception.
Zelphiel

Apophis Berserkers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zahak wrote:
I would like to see Centaurs

I completely agree. A calvary unit of Centaurs would be perfect. 8-)

Maybe for one of the 'big' monsters that take up two slots of your party they could add a giant Scorpion or something. I could see them letting you use the scorpion in a war battle where you would need siege units for something since the scorpion would probly be similar to a battering ram in terms of how it would attack.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Trolls! I can't believe no one mentioned trolls yet. It would be nice to see some trolls in the Suikoden world. Maybe they could have some sort of tribe in a place like the Badlands. That would be very neat. What's better is to have a troll as a Star of Destiny! It would be very nice to see a hot-tempered, ill-mannered, primitive club-wielding troll by your side.

I also like the idea of centaurs by the way. It would be nice to see a cavalry unit of archers on centaurs. That would be very cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: