Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Any One Else Get This

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Any One Else Get This Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this was sooooooo weird. i fought the 2nd major battle twice last night. it was weird i did it and won once and got kisara and raja to join and the item guy. but when you leave it's suppose to take you back to rainwall automatically, but it didn't for me. so i went back there and was wondering what the hell was going on. talked to lord barows and he said some thing that the fleet was attacking raftfleet. so i went back and what do you know i had to fight it again. but i had no problems with doing it again since i gained a couple of items, which i sold for high money. did any one else get this?

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, there is a glitch where you're sent back in time if you sleep in an inn after that battle. It's a nice glitch though, because you can get some items, including the flowing rune piece. If you repeat it four times, you can get a flowing rune rather early in the game.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ahhh so that's what happened. guess we found the first glitch in the game. i wish i relized that if you sleep you get to repeat it. since like you said i'd have a flowing rune right now and lots more potch.

Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow that could be handy haha!

-My DeviantArt-
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i got another small text glitch...i went to get Sorensen late in the game and when he joined the group to go to the revolving bridge he takes Lyons place running after you...neways when he did i talked to him inside the house...and he says something like "I wonder what Lady Sialeed and Lord Gizel are talking about. something something"...but Sialeed's not in my group, nor was he there at Stormfist first time around...i remember Lyon saying that...but once you walk out of the house he'll stop saying it...

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huh... such a bizzaire glitch. If I wasn't already past that, I'd go do it again. Extra stuff isn't something to scoff at, after all. :D

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ya wish i actually thought about it when it happened to me, but i was to busy wondering what the hell was going on that i forgot i slept at the inn. now i have to wait till i do a game plus to do it again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: