Suikoden Unique and Informational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Problem with Wilhelm/Mueller*spoilers*

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShangDOh

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Problem with Wilhelm/Mueller*spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok they're in Doraat right now, but they still won't join. I know I'm suppose to go with a party of females, I've tried a bunch of combinations, none of them worked. Who am I suppose to take exactly?
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I took Lyon, Lorelai, and Viki and they joined. However, I tried with just Lyon and Lorelai and that didn't work.

Have you been doing alright in the war battles? If you're doing badly, I don't think they'll join you.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viki is the key. There's probably some others like Jeane I would imagine... but Viki will do it for you. If you take Viki and you can't get them, than that means there are more requirements such as Sophita mentioned about your success in wars.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
ShangDOh

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've gotten a couple Victory+, but I heard that you can recruit them without that requirement if you have cute females in your party.
zeal

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah it is really easy, if you just go and talk to them with a "cute" girl because Wilhelm wants to see how all the foxy ladies are in your castle and calls you like a dog or something i forget

i don't know if you need a Victory+ or something because i've gotten a Vicotry+ on everyone of the major battles

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had all victory+'s and I took Viki along and got them in Raftfleet. Then again I've gotten a few people earlier than I thought I should so I dunno.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
ShangDOh

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ugh...None of the combinations are working, I think it's time for me to rush through the game now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: