Suikoden United and Irrational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wanted Recurring Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viktor and Flik. not a fan boy or anything but i just want some closure on their story
Clive. because i like Storm
Kasumi. my favorite ninja
Luc. seriously doubt it unless it is set somewhere between 2 and 3
Vincent de Boule. but as a villain so i can kick his cheap ass to the next millennium!
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jowy! As an ally this time, like he's passing by, looking for Riou or whatever but ended up with our party, castle etc with the Black Sword Rune :D
FARUKON LUNE

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm just gonna keep saying it. Valeria.

She totally fits the role of a war goddess.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope suikoden VI's wae will occur on all parts of...
Dunan
Toran
Harmonia
Grassland
Zexen
Camaro
Island Nations
Falena Queendom

In short, I wish suiko 6 will be a world war. If this will happen, all of the characters we want will occur again. hee hee
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh it's war not wae... sorry
Creepy Winger Sid

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Id like to see Sid, Landis, Eilie, Kasumi, Lorelai, Valeria, Georg Prime, Yuber, Killey, Jean, Vicky, and Wakaba.

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Creepy Winger Sid":3cnl57m9]Id like to see Sid, Landis, Eilie, Kasumi, Lorelai, Valeria, Georg Prime, Yuber, Killey, Jean, Vicky, and Wakaba.

That's quite the list, I'm surprised Chaco didn't make it...just not creepy enough?

I want to see Rubi return and maybe get some back story on his travels after leaving the elf Village. He's definitely one of my favorite characters to use in S1, his magic is quality plus he's a long range fighter who can use medium armors and has some good all around stats.

Rikimaru gives such vague details about a backstory that could go much much deeper, not to mention again he was a very useful fighter in game.

A grown-up Cecile could be cool like a next gen Chris Lightfellow except with cooler weaponry.

I could do without anyone coming back from S4 after all they all came back for tactics anyway.

Lastly I'm going to say Belcoot, because I love him and Marina and because I want to see him and Valeria duel since they are my two favorite falcon rune users.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: