Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wanted Recurring Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abs9palisoc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

guys its been a more than a ear ltes be realistic there wont be ant suiko 6 anymore
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ohhhh no he didn't!

lol, better watch yo mouth, we're gonna get all riled up. Honestly, there was a big gap between s1 and s2, as well as a two year (i belive) gap before we heard anything about a suikoden 3. The slight delay in information doesnt mean that there wont be a suiko six, and if i'm not mistaken there has already been an "unoffficial" official release that the project is slated. correct? we're not debating the actuallity of having a suiko six, just discussing possible story options.

I hate you Onimaru.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ummm...I'm not quite sure I even understood what he said!

THere was also a fairly big space between III and IV. In fact, I was surprised at how quickly IV, Tactics and V came. A couple years ago I wasn't hoping for V until sometime this year!

I want to see Georg again. But then again, I'm a Georg fangirl.
Also (as I'm sure has already been said a thousand times) I'd like to see the Fliktor again--I LOVE those guys. But really, I need more Sasarai. :3

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, there is plenty of time for an announcement.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to see the three St. Loa Knights all grown up. I think it'd be nice to see Melville, Alanis and Elliot as grown up knights and see the changes that have happened to them. I hope by then Elliot would have much more use than just being stuck in the entourage though.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't recall if I've posted in this thread, so yeah.

Anyhow, the next Suikoden needs to have Amada back. Amada is a cool character, and I think there's more to him than meets the eye. He'd obviously be very strong too, did you guys know that he lost to Riou on purpose?

Seriously though, more Georg wouldn't be bad. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Archy wrote:
did you guys know that he lost to Riou on purpose?

Or it could be the other way around. Riou could lose to Amada on purpose depending on how you play as him. :P

But yeah, seeing more of Georg in future Suikoden games wouldn't be too bad. That guy still has a lot to say about his adventures and his story. It would surely be very interesting to have him back in future installments of the series.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to agree with Ryusei on his second to last post in that I'd love to see the three St. Loa Knights again. They have a lot of potential for future appearances, so depending on where the game takes place I'd say it's a possibility.

Another character I'd love to see sometimein the future is Fred. I found him to be very likeable and he fills his grandfather's shoes quite well in my opinion. Maybe an older(or even younger!) him could make an appearance, especially since he's always travelling about looking for evil and whatnot.

And last but not least I'd like to see Yuber and Pesmerga. I'm by no means their biggest fan, but I feel like they're such a big part of Suikoden that they must resurface in a game eventually.
Dilber Novum

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are a lot of personalities I wish to see / use in the next Suikoden game. So let's list them here...

-Wilhelm, Mueller and Richard = That trio is devastating. don't you agree?
-Anji, Leonadro and Kanak = we need more pirates in the Suikoden world.
-Lazlo en Kuldes = so... what happened to him after surviving the rune of punishment?
-Kyril = after Suikoden Tactics he travelled to Scarlet Moon Empire with Andrac. Then he disappeared. So.. where the heck is he?
-Georg Prime = what happened to him after Suikoden 2? He is one of my favourites.
-Pesmerga and Yuber = What's the story of those 2 guys?
-McDohl and Gremio = did they stay in Toran after the Dunan unification war?
-Geddoe + Team and his rival Duke + Team. What are they doing now?
-The nobles... like let's say Schtolteheim Reinbach VII, I mean guys like Vincent de Boule, Simone Verdricci, Esmeralda and so called "flashy women"
-Joshua Levenheit's son.
-Gen and Karmandol = you remember those 2 craftsmen? I always loved their conversations.
-another Generation of the en Kuldes family = Flare sure got married and had kids, right?
-Chief Hugo of Karaya and Chris Lightfellow = what happened to them?

just my 2 potch
AKUMA X

12025 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

killey?

kika?

galleon?

crowley?

i wissssh!
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lilly would be back if SVI is after SIII
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's very safe to assume that both Jeane and Viki will return. That, and Leknaat will pop in a few times to say something about your True Rune. It really wouldn't be Suikoden otherwise.

As for who I'd like to see return, I could name a plethora. But, I'm going to refrain from listing the most popular choices. One character I really think has some potential is Watari (and possibly Ayame along with him), from Suikoden III. It could work on basically any continent, seeing as how he's on the run from a harsh fate. If he does return, I'd like it to be as an S-range character this time. Let's see that sweet katana in action.

Another character I should mention is the previously mentioned, yet never seen, Master Roundier Haia of Kanakan. Falcon Rune bearers are a popular bunch in the Suikoden universe, so let's meet their sensei! How about it, Konami?
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

BlackKnightYuber wrote:
and Leknaat will pop in a few times to say something about your True Rune. It really wouldn't be Suikoden otherwise.

So, you mean to say Suikoden 3 wasn't a True Suikoden (Aside from Luc's PoV, Leknaat doesn't show up at all)?

Meeting Falcon Style Master Roundier Haia would certainly be something most of the fans would be into.
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

El Leon wrote:
BlackKnightYuber wrote:
and Leknaat will pop in a few times to say something about your True Rune. It really wouldn't be Suikoden otherwise.

So, you mean to say Suikoden 3 wasn't a True Suikoden (Aside from Luc's PoV, Leknaat doesn't show up at all)?

Meeting Falcon Style Master Roundier Haia would certainly be something most of the fans would be into.

Heh... I had a feeling someone would point out the lack of Leknaat is Suikoden III. I guess I worded that wrong. Meaning, chances are, Leknaat will show up, to some extent, in Suikoden VI. But you're right, aside from the end of Luc's PoV, she was absent in that game. I still loved Suikoden III, regardless.

Aside from Roundier Haia, it seems to be a popular concensus that we need to see Kanakan in general. I mean, it's referenced so often. If Suikoden games have taught me anything, it's that we eventually see these mentioned territories. Of course, they introduced 3 more (Armes, Nagarea, and Zelant) in Suikoden V, so Kanakan may still be a while off. Now, if it happens to be one of your stops along the way in the next game, that'd be pretty cool.
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've always wondered, could they perhaps do a game in which your character is exiled, hence he travels to other countries (Maybe one or two) while he finds the courage to go back and retake his honor? I always found Suikoden limit itself too much lately. I mean, no matter how little we actually saw, We did explore both Zexen and Grasslands in Suiko 3 (And a little of Harmonia). Can't we explore more than one country this time too?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: