Suikoden United and Infamous Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wanted Recurring Character
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Wanted Recurring Character Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So who do you think that will make appearance again at Suikoden VI.

As usual, I think Viki and Jeane will return. But beside them I want that some true rune holders will return and provide our Hero help like Tir did to Riou.

I do not hope that Pesmerga and Yuber will return. I have not yet played Suikoden V but I never found any thread that mention that Yuber and Pesmerga make appearance at Suikoden V. If they did, then we can make certain theory why they never appear before Gate Rune wars.

Okay let's we speculate here!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since I'm hoping it takes place after II but before III, I'd like them to tie up the whole Flik and Viktor thing, if it takes place in an area with lots of sindar stuff, then Killey too.

Regardless of where and when it is (provided it's not Suikoden IV extreme) I'd like the Suikoden V hero to make at least a cameo, maybe even a non-star recruit.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

like hawkthanatos since i like it to take place after 2 and before 3, i'm looking forward to viktor, flik, killey, lorelai, yuber, pesmerga, riou, jowy, nanami and nash.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Futch will return since he has a dragon but it may be to young to be able to be flown on.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm hoping for something after III. I want to see Edge and this alleged foe of the Star Dragon Sword. Futch would be nice as well.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm hoping for Lorelai, Killey, Clive, or Elza if it's in the SV-SIII timeframe.

If it's inthe SIV timeframe, then I want to see the pirates - Kika, Dario, Sigurd, Hervey, and Nalleo.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm... I'm going to wild guess that Viki, and Jeane will be in the game *crosses finger*

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Xelinis wrote:
I'm hoping for something after III. I want to see Edge and this alleged foe of the Star Dragon Sword. Futch would be nice as well.

i would actually wouldn't mind seeing how edge got the sword from viktor since we know his village was attacked by vampires and viktor gave him the sword to slay it and save his sister. but finding out who the star dragon's sword foe is, may be a whole lot more interesting than seeing how edge got the sword.

WiseOldMoogle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to see Apple in Suikoden VI ... but not as the sidekick to a Tenki star. Personally, I'd rather Apple become your strategist. Time for her to shine. :)
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Simeon anyone? I'd like to see him developed a little more regardless of where the timeline goes.

If it's post Suiko3 I'd say Geddoe's crew, focus to Jacques. Who else? Probably a cameo from Watari and Ayame. Thomas could use a little more story, too, if you ask me. Franz seemed underused and his whole Mantor concept. I really liked that. O and of course I'd love to see Sasarai have more than a second of game time. I swear, that whole dog perspective was meant to be filled by a Sasarai story.

If it were more near SV timeline, I don't really know yet. I haven't finished the game yet, I only got it today. Maybe Shoon and Zegai. The other one, Childerich would be kind of cool to follow as well. Of course the Prince would be a nice treat to see again, but who knows.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for me possibly is Jeane and Viki, and I hope Shu,Viktor,Flik,Humphrey.Pesmerga,Yuber,Chris,Nash Thomas,Lym,prince,Lyon,Miakis,and others
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A post-S3 game begs for the return of Caesar and Albert. A battlefield like Napoleonic Europe doesn't do anyone's strategic abilities justice. Their story didn't have any true resolution (I mean, Caesar won, but Albert gave up) either.

The confrontation between the two of them will probably decide the direction of the Silverberg family in the future, too. Either they'll go with Albert's "to the extreme" distortion of Leon's philosophy, where anything is justified for a swift ending, or follow Caesar and his Lucretia-esque theory that it's better to leave you and your enemy alive.
HOTACTIONDAN

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for me hallec would be fun um.....edge, vikto, flik, any ninja i guess, i think they would all be fun
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hallec would be a great character. very powerful and hell we don't know much about him. so i think that would be a good one to make a return.

Janus Valentine

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stampede wrote:
A post-S3 game begs for the return of Caesar and Albert. A battlefield like Napoleonic Europe doesn't do anyone's strategic abilities justice. Their story didn't have any true resolution (I mean, Caesar won, but Albert gave up) either.

The confrontation between the two of them will probably decide the direction of the Silverberg family in the future, too. Either they'll go with Albert's "to the extreme" distortion of Leon's philosophy, where anything is justified for a swift ending, or follow Caesar and his Lucretia-esque theory that it's better to leave you and your enemy alive.

I'll have to agree on that. I'd love to see more of Albert and Caesar. I quite liked both characters in Suikoden and would like to see them being further developed. They'd be on opposing sides, naturally.

Sasarai - I'd love to see him make a return seeing as we couldn't use him until the very end of Suikoden 3.

Flik/Viktor - Assuming they're still alive after the events of Suikoden III. Though they'd probably have to be joined by Edge, which I wouldn't really mind.

Futch - I always hoped he'd eventually inherit the dragon rune but Millia will just end up giving it to Sharon seeing as she's her daughter.
Damn family links.

Rody - Would be nice to see how he's developed as a magician after Estella's "training". Maybe she gave in and decided to give him a useful rune?

Last edited by Janus Valentine on Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: