Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your statue room :minor spoilers:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most Enemies Defeated: Prince Freyja
Most Damage Dealt: Zerase
Greatest Healer: Miakis

Now, does that mean most damage dealt in a single attack, or over time? Same for healing. It goes by most HP restored during the whole game? If so, I don't know how Miakis or Zerase are up there. I rarely use Zerase, and Miakis doesn't heal much.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: tfjg Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually its Over time same goes with the healing
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: tfjg Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

abs9palisoc wrote:
Actually its Over time same goes with the healing

Hmmm, by now I should have different people. Gonna have to work to get my favorites up there!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most Kills:Richard
Most damage:zerase
best healer:lyon

Richard Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finfreeze

177377 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When I first got the statue room, my statues were:

Most Damage: Miakis (yeah, Boost+Crazed+Double-Strike is too good)
Most Kills: Prince
Most Healing: Prince

I used Bernadette as my out-of-battle healer, so I was surprised that the Prince got the nod for that category.

Then just a little later, Viki somehow got the award for most damage dealt and held onto it through the rest of the game. I have no idea why. Maybe it uses the slowest character to determine who deals the damage from formation attacks like Elegy, or perhaps I got lucky on Chain Magic Thunder Storm...

So in the end...
Most Damage: Viki
Most Kills: Prince
Most Healing: Prince
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most Kills: Richard
Most Damage: Zerase
Best Healer: Miakis

Best three to have, in my opinion. Though, at one time Lyon was my best healer, but mostly it's been Miakis.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Finfreeze wrote:
Then just a little later, Viki somehow got the award for most damage dealt and held onto it through the rest of the game. I have no idea why. Maybe it uses the slowest character to determine who deals the damage from formation attacks like Elegy, or perhaps I got lucky on Chain Magic Thunder Storm...

I think what determines which character gets to be pictured the statue for the most damage dealt would be the character who made the largest damage in one single attack. In one of my playthroughs of the game, I had Jeane dish out 9999 damage in a single spell. I found out later that Jeane was reported to be the character which had the most damage dealt, yet it bothers me because I use her sparingly. I think the same goes with the statue for the best healer too, but I'm not entirely sure about this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: