Suikoden United and Informational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your statue room :minor spoilers:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last time i checked i had these:

Most Enemies Defeated: Prince
Most Damage Dealt: Prince
Greatest Healer: Zerase

How uninteresting, i should use a greater variety of characters on my next playthrough.
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zerase as your greatest healer, huh?

I have never seen anyone use her as a healer, not with her Star Rune or anything. Mostly she just seems like an offensive magic powerhouse.

I was really surprised she wasn't my most damage dealt person. I stopped using Levi a long time before the end of the game.

Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had these people in my statue room:

Most Enemies Defeated: The Prince
No surprises here, I usually go solo with the prince alone just to level him up. No wonder he kills enemies the most.

Most Damage Dealt: Jeane
I got Jeane in this statue after dealing 9999 damage from a thunder spell to a Godwin soldier. What confuses me is that my Georg dealt the same amount of damage to another monster but he didn't his own statue replace Jeane's.

Greatest Healer: Lyon
Again, no surprises here. I got this with Lyon when she used "Creation" with the prince. I use her as my main healer with items and her unite spell with the prince. I don't equip her with Water or Flowing runes for healing purposes though.
granpaturtle

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leb wrote:
Most Enemies Defeated: Hero V
Most Damage Dealt: Zweig
Greatest Healer: Sialeeds (what the hell?)

I think I used one healing spell with Sialeeds during the inspection of Lordlake, which means I haven't used a rune for healing ever again. I've been meaning to send out somebody to take her place in that room, and I plan on making it someone nonsensical. Faylon for Best Healer!

oh that totally happened to me and I was pissed for various reasons...

Enemies Defeated: Hero
Healer: Sialeeds (BLECK)
Kills: Georg (somehow...I mean...he was in my party almost never)
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

??? Was Sialeeds so pumped up? She barely appeared to do anything in mine...Well my best healer was Lorelai and my best hitter was Georg even though Belcoot was up there for most of the game.

Obviously, most kills go to the prince. He's the LLLLEEEADDDAAAARRR for some reason...
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most kills - The Prince, i have no idea why, it should be Belcoot, he had a Firefly rune and super high Tec so he parried and countered everything, usually killing them.

Most damage - The Prince - Rage rune + Dawn rune + Unite with Lyon = lots of damage.

Greatest Healer - Miakis - That shield rune of hers just rocks, it was Sialeeds for quite a while, but then i put a Cyclone rune on Miakis as well so she healed and attacked, plus i never had a permanent haler in the party, i use to fluctuate between Kisara, Kyle and Sharmista.
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok for me they are:

Greatest damage: Nelis (ok I don't know why, i gave her some runes - Rage Rune I belive but haven't used her very frequently)

Most kills: HeroV(Frey) - I think because of first part of the game - now I would say it should be Zerase, Hazuki or Cathari...I may be wrong though.

Greates Healer - Zerase - I gave her water rune and later Flowing Rune so I think it's logical.

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most Enemies Defeated: The Prince
Should've known, my first playthough he was slower compared to everyone else, because you don't have the benefit of having spare party sp to unload on his Agility skill at the start of New Game +

Most Damage Dealt: Viki
Zerase was here at the start because of using the Sorcery formation and her 4th spell, but I ended using Viki most of the time through the game. I just couldn't say no to the airheaded cutie. Of course, her natual chain magic ability was a plus, but I don't caaare.

Greatest Healer: Lyon
Well, I equipped her with a water rune as soon as I could, so she did most of the healing.

I might edit this post later after further playthroughs.
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most enemies defeated: Prince. No surprise there.

Most damage dealt: Lyon. It was Zerase for the longest time, but when I started grinding at the last place, Lyon jumped there after awhile.

Greatest healer: Lyon. I have a ritual when I start a Suikoden game and that is to give a water rune to the hero's supporting character (Gremio, Nanami), this was also boosted with the Creation spells.

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most enemies defeated: Freyadour. As you'd expect.

Most damage dealt: Zerase. This never changed...

Greatest Healer: Logg. Yes, Logg. I gave him some medicines at the part when you go to the Dwarf Camp, and he used them, and that is a testament to how much I healed during my playthrough.

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This was my statue room in my file:

Most Damage Dealt: Zerase (mainly the use of the star rune)

Most Enemies Killed: Hero (No explanation needed)

Greatest Healer: Miakis (mainly the use of the shield rune)
1jesper1

1793 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hawk Thanatos wrote:
Most enemies defeated: Hero
Most damage dealt: Zerase (this one could change to Killey soon)
Greatest healer: Kyle

Exactly The Same List As Mine
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most enemies defeated: The Prince
Most damage dealt: Georg Prime
Greatest healer: Lorelai

I've liked using Lorelai since Suikoden II, in Suikoden I she was terrible.
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most enemies defeated: Shigure
Most damage dealt: Shigure
Greatest healer: Kyle
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most Enemies Defeated: Lun
Most Damage Dealt: Lun
Greatest Healer: Kyle

I can hear it now. "What!? Lun!?"

Let me tell you something, my friends. Lun + Magic Absorb Rune + Rage Rune + Fire Dragon Armor + Fire Amulet = HOLY GOD YES

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: