Suikoden United and Irenic Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

sadistic level

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: sadistic level Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I wound up trapped some place with very little items and am quickly running out of magic... it's the place where you are raiding some fortress with a name starting with D and I won't explain any farther for spoilers... but I do need help from people who've played it.

In the level, you are thrown into a raid party that must include Zerase...

Problem is that Georg bailed and took some of my best equipment... and you cannot run from any random encounter in the place.

My guys are level 40ish, and I wasn't having any problems with the rest game, suddenly I get trapped somewhere...

this is like the first time I played two almost couldn't survive the bone dragon fight because I had no idea it was coming.

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just head straight towards the big fortress at the eastern end of the town--don't do any exploring. You can return to the town later without worrying about enemies, so save your treasure hunting for then. Just keep running straight, and fight as best you can (one option is to just keep "autoing" and heal with medecines afterwards).

Dawnsblade Cavalry

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first time i went through that area, i was in a similar situation.

poorguy171 wrote:
Just head straight towards the big fortress at the eastern end of the town--don't do any exploring. You can return to the town later without worrying about enemies, so save your treasure hunting for then. Just keep running straight, and fight as best you can (one option is to just keep "autoing" and heal with medecines afterwards).

Topic creator, this is good advice; in your situation, it's the best thing to do.

If you can leave, i suggest taking off and maybe stocking up on a bunch of mega medicine and try resting at an inn (i didn't try to leave, so i don't know if it's possible). And of course, save up as much magic as you can for the boss at the end.

Apart from that, i apologize! There's not much else i can offer by way of help. That really is an annoying part of the game if you're not prepared (and i've always hated the battles that you can't retreat from). Good luck, and let's hope you don't have to reload or restart or something.
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good idea... how do you leave?

I ran myself completely dry TRYING to get out of here... I eventually found a save point after reaching about 3 different treasures in different areas...

From the room where "the gang" is at... there are two gates, an "up" and a "down".

The up gate leads past an abandoned town sort of place with two chests and seemingly a dead end. The down gate led to another winding path and another chest. There was another gate along the down path that led to a save. Beyond the save is a man who won't let me leave.

Alot of people have been telling me (gamefaqs) that the area was easy if you do all kinds of weird strategies and how great the money is and what characters I should have gotten... but I'm not trying to use any FAQ advice at all trying to see what I can accomplish on my own without any sort of "who to get" list, but I seriously think I'm stuck though...

My carefree style usually gets me through anything the series throws at me, but this no escaping, maze of death b s is really trying my patience...

Dawnsblade Cavalry

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, i guess there's no way out, then. That's a little disheartening, but no worries yet!

Okay, first of all, that that "up" gate. From there? Just go straight. Once you get to the place where it seems to branch, do not go up or down; keep going straight. That's your destination!

There, you'll fight the boss of the area, so make sure you're ready before heading in.

Hopefully that helps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: