Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

what did you name your army & HQ? (possible spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince: Nyne
Castle: Shaydee
Army: Li Li

NyneShaydee is my AIM and hotmail name, and my longtime nickname. Li Li after my best friend. I name them all the same from Suikodens I-V.

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chiepoo wrote:
On question:When Kyle for example attacks in war someone he sais either "Charge" or "put em..." I dont understand what he says "put em"?

Thanks

He was probably saying "put 'em to rout." I remember hearing that several times in the large battles.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince: Ouji
Castle: Ceras Castle
Army: Searing Dawn Army

Not greatly original, I liked naming the castle after the lake, it just makes sense. I was all out of ideas on the army, but the nation is often named after your army if ever referenced in future games, therefore perhaps something boring like the New Falena army or something next time.

Perhaps 'Liberation Army' is fitting once again.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero: Leeroy Jenkins
Army: Leeroy Jenkins
Castle: Leeroy Jenkins
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince: *secret*!!!

Not telling you. But just so you know, i always use my real name when naming the hero. If i hear the unnoficial translation name for the manga, i change it to that.

Army: Suikoden

Well.. It always sounded good to me. Also, the Shui Hu Zhuan was translated as Bandits of the Marsh, right? So why not name my army after them?

Castle: Clearwater Castle

I like this name. It's absolutely fitting for the setting. Alot of people agree with this. It's kinda catchy too. ^_^ I got the idea from one of our Member titles here... in the Grassland.

Jinshen Tseng

Less Crap, More Poop

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Arshtat Army and The Ferid Castle. Actually I prefer the latter to be referred to as The Ferid Fortress (just to keep the whole same initials thing going on; e.g. A.A & F.F. respectively).

But what truly is fitting is if it goes the other way around: The Ferid Army and The Arshtat Castle. Ferid is the Commander of The Knights after all, thus making his name more inclined to the whole military thing, while Arshtat is a more fitting monicker for the castle, cause all she did is sit her sweet ass in the palace all the time...
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To tell the truth I haven't played it yet, but I certainly know how I will call everything... The prince will be called "Eden". I seem to be one of the few who calls the hero the same like he has called here, but I use Eden for nearly everthing. The castle is either Uelzen-castle (that's where I live... without the castle) or after my best friend. The army is probably some bad word joke as always... or the original, plain "Orange".

The Fool
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince: Ashera

Army: Dawnbringer

Castle: Sol-Sindaran

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I stuck with the lakes name for my castle and called my army queen of falenas army,who cares if them Godwins like it or not.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fourth playthrough I'm thinking about naming it Rebal Army and Ruins Castle.
Zamza

Fire Dragon Cavaliers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince: Joaquin

Army: Hellfire

Castle: Rising Phoenix (Yeah, it's a cheesy joke, but I don't care)
Josephine

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named my hero after myself. Actually, not really. I used the ...masculine form...of my name. Erika to Erik, etc. Know what I mean?

Ah, Cecile. I named it the Orange Army. ^^;;

As for the castle, I named it Conan Castle after my favorite author, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Prince Kiryu

2500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince Kiryu of the Seventh Sun Army from Suzaku Castle!

My army name... first i thought of something that sound like, Keepers of the Light or Keepers of the Sun. it couldnt fit so i changed it to something like, Order of the Light, Sun's Order. still, it didnt sound right for me. then i thought of a number... and Seven it was. Hence, Seventh Sun! it still didnt feel right but when i noticed, it already took me a lot of time in that point.

Castle name! My castles' names are determined by locations. in SII, dunan is up north so i named it genbu castle. y'know, the black turle, guadian of the north. toran being a little east, seiryuu castle(blue dragon). grassland far west, byakko castle(white tiger) and for this game set in falena way south, Suzaku Castle. Suzaku being the red phoenix guardian of the south.
Jinshen Tseng

Less Crap, More Poop

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Josephine wrote:
I named my hero after myself. Actually, not really. I used the ...masculine form...of my name. Erika to Erik, etc. Know what I mean?

Hehe. My name's Erik. :)

Check the avatar on my other post above.

Anyways, I'm really not a fan of the architecture of Suiko V's castle. I don't know...it's kinda confusing...
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First game
Hero: Prince Norchuck the 3rd
Army: Neo-Norchuckian Army
Castle: North-Chuck Castle

Second game
Hero: Munsley
Army: *forget*
Castle: Ceras Castle
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: