Suikoden United and Inspirational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

what did you name your army & HQ? (possible spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't gotten my head quators, but I named the army sirius and hero 3 eao. because everyone but "lazlo" is eao. riou became eao, flame champ was eao. now hes eao. eao taken from eo, taken from eos who was a godess of dawn. theres a dinosaur called eoraptor. I wound of called the army betileguise (spl?) if I could spell it. prehaps I'll call the head quators Flordia or..Canoun...Tijuania or somthing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

eoraptor.

I could be mistaken but I believe this root comes from the latin verb "eo" meaning "to go". That's one of the few words I don't have to look up during translation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Janus Valentine

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stampede wrote:
In my new game of Suikoden V, Prince Gene leads the KISS Army from his headquarters, the castle of Detroit Rock. I was going to name it "Detroit Rock City" but then you put Castle at the end of that and it's really dumb. And not dumb like naming your game after KISS, either.

Haha! That is absolute gold.

Hero: At this moment i'm still at the character naming screen. It's a toss up between "Janus" and "Roufias". I just came here for more suggestions

Castle: Not gotten to this point yet but i'm planning on naming it Dawn Castle because of the rune and whatnot. TREMBLE BEFORE MY UNORIGINALITY!!!

Army: Undecided. I'll see what comes up.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Acheron wrote:
Quote:

eoraptor.

I could be mistaken but I believe this root comes from the latin verb "eo" meaning "to go". That's one of the few words I don't have to look up during translation.

I think it is Greek, not Latin. eo is "to go' in Latin. not all dinosaur names are 100% Latin. Anway I named it sunrise (with a blank space at the end) wanted sunrise moutain, but moutain looked mispelt. I think I live near a sunrise moutain.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Djungelurban

145425 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sol Army and Sindarin Castle. I really wanted the name Sindar Castle, even before Sialeeds suggested it, but since it wasn't allowed I had to go with the next best thing.
Vanilmirth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine is soooo original...

The Dawn Army (lol wtf)
then Lighthalzen Castle

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

then Lighthalzen Castle

Is that a play on the castle being like a lighthouse? Tower that houses the Dawn I mean. I wish it had been more like a lighthouse if that's what it was supposed to be, disregarding the introduction of the Great Lighthouse later on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vanilmirth

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Na, it isn't related to a lighthouse. It means sorta like... an epicenter of light and/or hope or something. I got the idea from a friend and sort of built up on it. Also, the first vision in the sealed room helped XD

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named my Hero "Miguel" because I wouldn't want to break my personal tradition of naming heroes after me.

I suck at coming up with creative names, but I stumbled on a translator while looking for a name. I named the army "El Salvador". LOL, it sounds redundant when people say "The El Salvador army is here to save us!"

The castle had to be in Spanish too, so I named it "Fuerza del Sol" for reasons I can't remember (all I remember was that it was around 4 am and I lacked sleep when I was naming the castle).

sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hero: halcyon
castle: cygnus
army: shadows

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On question:When Kyle for example attacks in war someone he sais either "Charge" or "put em..." I dont understand what he says "put em"?

Thanks
Malt Hitman

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

9905 Potch
0 Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero: Malt Hitman
Army: Shining Force
Castle: Righteous Star
Sir Penguin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Anonymous Army. I could not think of a name... I named Lazlo in Suikoden IV "Anonymous" as well. But doesn't naming something "anonymous" make it.... not anonymous?!

I named the castle "Vol". I don't know why. It just popped into my head all of a sudden.
Gino23

Longbow

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince: Gino
Army: Royal Feitas
Castle: New Dawn
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince: Aidan
Castle: Ceras
Army: ...I don't actually remember. Freedom or Liberation or some cliche thing like that.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: