Suikoden Ugly and Informational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

what did you name your army & HQ? (possible spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HOTACTIONDAN

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i went with the most creative name there is for my hero... i used my own hahaha Daniel
for my army i used pestilence army not sure why haha
as for my castle still dont have so im not sure yet
Prime

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also named mine The Dawn Army and Ferid Castle. Very coincidental.
Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero: Melfice, I pretty much always name my hero this the first play through
Army: Hayabusa Kage
Castle: Sui Hayabusa
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At what point do we get to name the army and name our castle anyone mind telling me in spoiler marks
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You get to name the army well before you get your castle. You name your army while Raftfleet is serving as your base. You get your castle after you visit the ruins with Zweig and Lorelai the second time. During talks of reviving Lordlake to it's former glory. I think. My first play through is usually a haze of me trying to get through the storyline and find some characters along the way. I sometimes confuse myself but I think the first answer is right, and I'm fairly positive the second answer is right.

Prince: "Frey"- It's been a while since I studied Norse mythology but I remembered Frey in association with the Sun(Wiki says the Shining of the Sun, among other things). He also had one sister named Freya, like the Prine has one sister. It's also a one syllabel name and I thought that fitting since it's an old Chinese custom that the second child, viewed as less important, would have a short common name. The Prince, being a male, would be viewed as less important as he could never stand to inheret the throne. Frey also sounded somewhat dignified to me.

Army: "Sunrise"- Sunrise is a synonym for Dawn, and the leader has the Dawn Rune so that's what inspired that. It's also to bring the true Falena back into power, the Falena that Arshtat stood for and her bloodline, whose symbol was the Sun. So, in essence the "Sun Rise" is analogous to the reinstation of the Royal Family as rulers of Falena.

Castle: "Ceras Lake Castle"- It's in Ceras Lake. Sindar was boring, Castle of the Moving sigh of cherry blossoms on an autumn day or whatever Lucretia said was a name only a wuss would choose(in addition to being ridiculous and long), and no, Mohawk Head Castle. Just no. The other name I considered was Lighthouse Castle because I thought the tower was a lighthouse. Doesn't seem to be, though I could be wrong, I'm not done with the game yet. To go with my Tinto nationalism from the site I also considered naming it Lion's Maw, but I thought Lion's Maw Castle seemed not to flow or fit well, so I opted with Ceras Lake Castle. It also follows my theme of having at least one Greco-Roman influenced name for each RPG I play. Ceras was the Roman name for Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest of Crops.

Long explanations even for the most obvious choices. That's what I'm good for, but in my defense I've been waiting to be able to create names for this stuff for a while now. I put hefty thought into this and I'm quite satisfied with the results.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince: Red
Army: Falena
Castle: Cydranth

If my versions of suikoden were ever canon, historians would realize every major uprising was led by a hero named Red and they called their base Cydranth Castle every time (or their boat for Suiko IV).

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tenkai Star - Falshe
Army - Falenan Loyalist Army
Castle - Ceras Lake Castle
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
ShangDOh

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero - Augustus
Army - Imperial
Castle - Maximus
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince: Aquil.
Army: Sol Liberation Army
Castle: Castle Of Dawn..... Castle :|
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince: Ivan
( I haven't known the price name yet so I use my own name for the first time)

Army: Conqueror
(another name I think with ease)

HQ : I haven't name it yet ,but it will be either Einzbern or Westfalen castle
LadyNite

63615 Potch
3 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My turn....
Prince : Vayren ---- my wild fantasy just typed it ....
Army : Soleil ---- it's sun , isn't it ?
Castle : Solun Valkyrie Castle ---- again my fantasy did it !
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, I remember the name of my army!

Phoenix army, for three reasons:

1) Because, unlike Scarlet O'Hara's prediction for the American South, the Falenian Royal Family WOULD rise again, like a Phoenix. OMG THE HEAVY HANDED SYMBOLISM.

2) Because the Phoenix is the Queendom of Falena (erm, forum Falena)'s national animal/symbol. 'Cause of the Crimson Bird Clan. :)

3) Because our army likes red, and so do I.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tenkai

Dawn Bringer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1) The Prince: my name!
2) The Army: "Dawn Bringer" just like the Fire Bringer in Suikoden III.
3) The Castle: Not reached yet, still playin' !

Lyon & Miakis *.* I love you both *.*
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1) Prince Alexander

2) The Lion Army ( I cant even think of a good army name!>_>)

3) Cair Paravel Castle
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1) Bridget
2) Hokuten
3) Jerusalem
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: