Suikoden Unique and Illegal Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

what did you name your army & HQ? (possible spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never know what the official name of a character or place is until I've played through the game at least once because I avoid spoilers like the plague. As such I usually just pick a name I like for the hero and whatever seems most logical for the rest. As a result:

Hero: Apollo. I figured he'd end up with the Sun rune so it seemed fitting.
Army: New Dawn. You name it right after getting the Dawn rune and a song came to mind where the chorus goes "Hail the new dawn," so it worked.
Castle: Ceras. Go figure.
Zelphiel

Apophis Berserkers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my hero's name was Zelphiel.

my army's name was the Novus army.

my castle's name was the Velus castle.

Novus is latin for 'New' and Velus is latin for 'Old'. I thought it fit pretty well since the army was the new thing in the country and their HQ is in an ancient castle.

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Needless to say i was bored and decided to run with the bored theme once id already started.

Hero: That Guy.
I was almost tempted to make referrence to how feminine he looked or clal him Mr. Smileyface.

Army: We're Boned.
Borne from the good ol FFVIII naming of griever into body parts 'I now summon the most powerful GF, Genital Herpes!' going with the bored theme it seemed fitting at the time.

HQ: Placething
I drew a blank, nothing more nothing less :(

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So I'm planning to start another play through soon (once I beat Samurai Warriors 2 a bit) and have been trying to decide what to name the stuff...

Hero: Freyjadour/Freyadour/Frey
I haven't decided yet. Apparently Freyjadour/Freyadour is meant to be the "official" name with Frey as his nickname. I'll probably go with just Frey since that's probably what I'll be calling him from now on.

Oh and I did a quick search and apparently Acheron named his hero Frey so if that's the case (and it is his official name) then congratz. :P

Castle: Ceras Lake Castle
This is what I had it on my last playthrough but I liked it so I'm going to keep it. Unless there's an official name.

Army: Unsure...
Last time I had the Twilight Dawn Army which I wasn't huge on so now I've got to get to work on thinking of a new army name. Any ideas people?
KilleysHat

Senai Grassland Warriors

26076 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Princes Name- Prince

How many times 'Prince Prince, thank you!' You think they would just say 'Prince'.

Army- Liberation of the Dawn

I thought it would sound cool. 'Here comes the Liberation of the Dawn Army'. Plus it only just fits in the box.

Castle- The Ruins

Lucretia- "We cant keep calling it 'The Ruins'...what should our name be [Hero's name]"

Prince - "The Ruins Castle"
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince's Name -M
All Five playthrough's it's the same name but since I never tell anyone my real name I'm not listing it hehe

Army Name- 1st-3rd Unified, 4th Rebel, 5th Barrows
How's that for completely random names eh?

Castle Name- 1st-3rd Justice, 4th Lyon, 5th FudosPad
I dare you to guess where I got that 5th name from, c'mon I bet you don't know
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince's name - Faroush. It's the "official" name, iwas too eager to start playing to think of something better myself.

Army name - The Vague. I was feeling uncreative and since i was going to kick ass with my army i figured i needed a name that would suit that particular aspect of my army.

Castle name - Orange. Because i was yet again feeling uncreative. Plus it's simply an awesome name for pretty much anything.
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero: Frey - I liked it and it's "official", it fits: Prince Frey and Princess Lym.

Army Name: Royal Liberators - uhh uncreative but even worse they always added Army at the end so it would be better as Royal Liberation Army....

Castle name: Eagle's Nest ...it should be like that but I wasn't able to make ( ' ) so it ended awfully as Eagles Nest. :?

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero - Sean, I didn't know the official name back then so i used my own.

Army - One Falena, that was basically why it was formed, so let's call it what it is.

castle - Watervale, it was hidden under a lake, what do you think i'm gonna call it, never been under water castle?
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero: Frey (indeed official-ish) and it's a good fitting name for the lad.

Army: Falenia Army (was planning to use Falena instead but then remember how confused I was when I named my army as Highland in Suikoden II, so I learned from my mistakes)

Castle: Dawn Castle (simply because we had to use the Dawn Rune to activate the Ceras Lake Ruins)

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero's (Prince's) name: Frey.

I originally had it as Faroush on my playthrough, because I like to be "down with it", no I kid I just like having the game with the right references so I can check up on stuff. If I play through it again, I'll probably update it to Frey, seems logical.

Castle name: Falenas Castle.

Even though on my first playthrough I attempted to name it "Sindar Castle" and Lyon refused to allow me to do so, I ended up calling it "Falenas Castle" much to mine, and Lyon's annoyance.

Army name: (The) Dawn Army.

Seemed that the Prince and his army would be the start of a new age in Falena, so I named it after his rune which also symbolises the begining. This also seemed logical to me. Hehe.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero: Eden... Yeah, I named my hero actually after myself if you want to call it like that.

Castle: Card-Castle (Yeah, Card-Schloss to be true) I took Card, because of my favourite writer Orson Scott Card

Army: Orson. The reason is the same as above. Anyway, I like the sound of it, it reminds me of a cool singing street gang :mrgreen:

The Fool
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero : Frey - i use this name before knowing the "official" name.

castle : Lake Castle - i use this name cause the location is at the middle of the lake

army : prince Army - i dont have an idea to use what name.. so i use this name..

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My Hero's name was: Noel, which was Leon backwards, and they each held a different true rune..I thought I was being crafty.

My Castles Name was: Taiyou no Uta Castle, which means Sun's Song Castle. I thought it sounded pretty and matched well within the game adn the Sun Rune.

I actually can't remember the name of my army..but I'm sure it had something to do with Taiyou in it... I left my S5 game at home..I'll have to check..

Blood Knights

3523 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named my Army The Greek Cities, unfortunatly, to my dismay there was not enough space to make the City name that I really wanted which was: Carthage can't touch this, so instead I named it Sparta.

Of course, there was not a single Greek/Roman esque character in the game, lame.

Julious Cezar
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: