Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What if Suikoden VI goes back to Tir???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Personally, I think if they were to set a Suikoden in the distant (100+ year) future it would be great. I can imagine an old Tir forming an army to dismantle the now-corrupt Toran Republic. They could deal with issues such as Tir having regrets about how he created the country and/or set them down the path they took. If you need a stand-by like Gremio or Nanami, just use a descendant of Gremio.

*Cough* Fanservice much? *Cough*

That would sound much better as a side story or even a novel. Playing the game with Tir as a Tenkai is really too far-fetched, especially since so far there has been no Tenkai who got to repeat his job. Anyhow, I think that he doesn't really care for toran anymore and I'd wager a few hundred years after, I'll be surprised if he still cares for anything else.

I'd be very disappointed if Konami used Tir simply as a way to get fans of Suikoden back; though I like him very much, he has had his time, let him have his peace until the final game comes or something.

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let’s see here. I have nothing against Mcdohl but surely there are a lot more interesting characters than him. It’s okay to have him back but either way a very few thousand (if at all a thousand) would care/buy if they see it Tir was the hero. I, however, would relish a suikoden that has Tir as the antagonist. I mean with his Rune this would not even be a fair stretch.

Last edited by ferrouslupusrex on Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't mind, but yes, we've seen Tir. I'd rather see new, original characters that keep the game fresh.

Unless he's drastically changed from Suikoden I, I say no.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...although I like Tir alot...but seriously...finding a new character to become a tenkai will be much much interesting ya...Still prefer he cameo in the game. :*laugh*:
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like Tir to return if the SoulEater beat down his will and he snapped, killed Gremio, and became a psycho murderous villain! Otherwise, I'd rather not.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd definitly like to see him again but not as a 108 star maybe a guest fighter like he was in S2 except this time with Gremio.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But, without having to go on a 30 minute trip everytime you need to add him to your party! I got him the first time, moved on with the story, lost him ("Ah, shit"), went back, then decided I didn't care enough to keep it up!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehehe. I actually thought he would figure in the war battles so I had to skeedadle and get his butt just before Luca's final attack. It sucked when I found out he had no bearing... Stupid Konami.
DarkCalibur

46980 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

as much as i love Tir i dont think its a good idea to return to him..maybe he and Riou(+Jowy and Nanami and Gremio) can returm as guest characters...we would pwn an entire kingdom in 10 minutes :twisted:
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would be disappointed if they did. i wouldnt mind a lets see what there doing know type of thing. like as you are traveling you see joey riu and nanami as they travel the world but they dont fight. or you see what actually happened to lazlo.

:off topic: i always hated the name lazlo i dont know why :off topic:

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always though lazlo was a cute name :)
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lazlo is an awesome name and it fits the Suikoden IV persona well!
Anyways, getting back to the topic...
Tir as a villain might be interesting... :roll:
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i wouldn't mind having Tir as a guest character but I don't want to have him as the Tenkai Star again. the Tenkai's should always be new characters and the previous true rune bearers should be there only as advisers or something
boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: not just Tir, but the whole bunch Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Beginning everyone? I mean, Konami has the right to satisfy our hunger of how this True Runes start, right? Without knowing the origins? Hmmm...I'd love to see the whole gang of Suikoden universe sucked into the craziness of the ONE responsible for True Runes thru a time n space meddling courtesy of Rune of Dimension owned by Viki's brother, Vikario!
luc skywalker

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have no problem going back to Tir' Mcdohl. I want to see his life now as he had adjusted with the rune. Maybe in the story he will lead the Toran Republic as the new leader as he already realized that Lepant is becoming a tryant hehe.. I would like to see him protect his country from external conflicts. And most importantly, I want to see Gregminister in full 3d version. That would be really awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: