Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What if Suikoden VI goes back to Tir???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Djungelurban

145425 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zombore wrote:
If you need a stand-by like Gremio or Nanami, just use a descendant of Gremio.

That would actually require Gremio to first of all leave Tir's side for a few minutes atleast which seems high unlikely and then he'd actually have to use those ten minutes to find a girl, seduce her, have sex with her and not faint. For some reason, I have this feeling that sex is something that would be very stressful for our friend Gremio. But I'm not sure that it's even an issue cause he'd never leave Tir's side for a second even. So all in all, I'm assuming Gremio died childless in the end.
BattleOath

Support And Transportation

1222 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe Luca Blight's offspring... male or female doesnt matter.

Include Riou Or Jowy as his/her mentor

Has a battle with a incarnation of the beast rune in the form of Luca Blight

Fights unknown army to stop them from invading

Finds out in the end that she/he is the manifestation of souls that were sacrificed by the beast rune

Haha thats just weird...
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't want to see Tir again. He's cool and everything but like others have said his sotry is done. Also the Soul Eater has been in 3 games in the series (SuikoI, SuikoII, and SuikoIV), having it in another installment would be overkill.

Besides, I think the only former hero we'll see in another Suiko installment would be Kyril, but who knows.
vspirit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you know...the funny thing is...when I imagine what an official discussion on the subject in the Konami HQ Boardrooms is gonna be like...I find that it's not so much different from what I'm seeing here.

:)

That being said, I don't really care if the tenkai becomes a recurring one so long as there a well-crafted story to back it up. Granted, I'd like to see a brand new tenkai, but if an old one serves the purpose just as well, if not better, then I don't see why not. ^_^ that 100 years later thing does sound intriguing...but that'd mean some significant changes has gotta happen on the harmonian front already, which affects the world and the future, for there to be references...nothing at all would just seem weird...and unharmonian like, given the supreme powerhouse nation it's supposed to be...so i'm not TOO sure bout that...
yoonathan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't even like Tir that much, I don't see whats so cool about him, I'd rather Riou Jowy and Nanami, since like they went travelling or the older Hugo or something, just not Tir.

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think they should save Tir, as well as the rest of the heros, for the very LAST game(if that ever happens).

Tir is still my favorite hero, but having him showing up would make it seem like he's placed there for fanservice. I would image Tir would rather see the world, and live in peace. Not continue to be in wars, just for the hell out of it. The Tenkai is usually(aside from Thomas) from the land that is having the war, and I don't see Toran having another civil war. The fun of having a new Tenkai, is we don't know much about them. So there is the whole mystery on who this character is. Thus, why you need other characters who know him/her inside and out, to be able to see their character. Furthermore, I really don't see how this is possible, unless Konami decides to make "Tir" as hero1's official name. The saves pretty much stopped after the third game.
The best way to insert Soul Eater(if this is what everyone wants), is to have Tir die for some reason, and the new host obtains it, without knowing/telling the name of the old master of the rune. Then the new host appears as either one of the stars of destiny, or is a secret character like Tir was.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes and no. If tir were involved, it would imply Windy's involvement again, as there is NO way she died from falling off a building while she had a True Rune. And I definately want to know what the deal is with her.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually it hsa been said many times that a true rune bearer can still die of natural causes, just not from getting old or sick. I'm sure dropping off the Floating Garden (I think that's what it was called) was a significant enough fall to kill anyone, though she may have teleported away during the fall.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Hawksaber

1041 Potch
5 Soldiers
687 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I honestly wouldn't mind if Suikoden VI was based around Tir, as long as Konami never threw another prequel at us.

I think we really need to see a sequel to III.
Carbunc

Crimson Bricade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Tir Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Personally, I think if they were to set a Suikoden in the distant (100+ year) future it would be great. I can imagine an old Tir forming an army to dismantle the now-corrupt Toran Republic. They could deal with issues such as Tir having regrets about how he created the country and/or set them down the path they took. If you need a stand-by like Gremio or Nanami, just use a descendant of Gremio.

I like that idea. But it should not be suiko 6 it should be a spin off of suiko 1...100 years after .

I think Tir does need to show up in another game, not just as a secret character but as a star. Kind of Like George Prime you know? keep refering to his legendary deeds, include him throughout the storyline like in suiko 5 and finally let him join the stars about halfway through say after your castles first upgrade. However, I do not believe he should be the main guy. First of all, he's already all powerful with his rune mastered and like lvl 60 at least. Konami would need a really good reason for dumping him back down to lvl 1 with crappy rune skills. Also you really should not re-use main characters as another main character in a game like Suikoden. One of the things i look forward to in suikoden is wondering what rune will be next. How will it be important? What special powers does it have? What tolls does it exert upon the user? etc etc. So Although I would love to have Tir back in the game, i just don't think he should be the main guy of any more of the Suikoden main-series games.

The spinoff of suiko 1 with 100 years later sounds great tho :)
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tir Probabbally would not be in another suikoden but if so we''ll have to have a hat party!
I wouldn't mind at all, just think of it tir being in another suikoden doing 5 combanation hits in a row! Although i could only see him comming back in a tactics if konami makes another one.( or in the last suikoden if they decide to bring all the heroes back)
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After sometime of "missing" from the forum...I came back and read this topic...hear the ideas of many people...I start to believe that Tir will not be another Suikoden's protagonist...only cameo in the future Suikoden would be possible.

I strongly believed that Konami will portray a new main charcter to us...since that there are still some True Runes have not reveal...what u guys think?

Would there be a possible that Tir will become a cameo in the future Suikoden? :?
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I personally wouldn't be annoyed that the story goes back to Tir....however I do have a slight issue if Suikoden 6 was about Tir AND occured after Suiko1(/Suiko 2 timeline)

Tir still has his True Rune so it's totally possible to cover stuff happening to him in the future, however depending on what they do with it, it may be boring, overdone, or something new....

However, for sure, if they truely cover the time after Suiko1/during Suiko2 ---we pretty much have a vague idea what he's done/doing...it'd probably work better as a gaiden or a comic anthology (if one doesn't exist already ) or something but...yeah as a mainstream game it won't work for that specific time period.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pilika and Tir tag team.

LOL, anyway, seriously, I really want to find out what will happen to Pilika. But with all those horrible experiences in Suioden II, I think she'll be better off as a kickass villain. Luca-like anger. Woot.

Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't like it. Maybe if he plays a small role similar to what he did in Suikoden II or like Lazlo in Suikoden IV then maybe, but not as a major player.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: