Suikoden United and Infamous Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Leknaat
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Leknaat Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering if there's Leknaat in the game.
Can somebody just say yes)no.

That's all.

After that u can continue to discuss about her, if she's in fifth part of series.
Thank u.
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have'nt played the game yet, but there's a few images around with her in the game, so yes she's in it.

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can u put up non-spoiler screenshot from the game where u can see her. Cause i searched on google but couldn't find it. Just saw some artwork that can be fan art too. Her in some white dress with some funny looking shoulder pads.

It looks good but it still can me fan art.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She appears a total of three times (If you get the good ending, that is).

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jeez. They're reducing her apperiance by every new part of series. I don't like that at all....

It's funny that she had such a huge role in SI and SII, and in three YOU can tell that she didn't want to involve herself in whole mess cause of Luc...

But SIV and V .... it makes me wonder if Konami is going to execute the executionar of balance... that would suck big time. :evil:

*spell out words, you know, like YOU. don't be lazy.*
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She had a huge role in Suikoden II?

Her role was the biggest in the first game. The other games, barely.
siefer

6933 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thief wrote:
She had a huge role in Suikoden II?

Her role was the biggest in the first game. The other games, barely.

Pretty much. The size of her role in II was really no different than it was in IV.

~Siefer
The Chizen Star

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At least in II, she was there when Riou and Jowy got their true runes...I still haven't encountered her in V, yet.

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And et least she had more than three apperiances, with more than 2 sentences in conversation in first two Suikodens.

You could actually talk with her in 2 unlike 3, 4.

In three YOU can see her.. like twice, and in 4 she just pops out, says 'hi' then vanishes (not literally but almost like that).

P.S.
Anyways whoever remodeled my post. I'm sorry but that's just the way i'm writing as long as i know i'm on foreigin forums. Nobody ever complained cause everybody figured out what i wanted to say...
siefer

6933 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bright Shield Rune bearer wrote:
And et least she had more than three apperiances, with more than 2 sentences in conversation in first two Suikodens.

In three YOU can see her.. like twice, and in 4 she just pops out, says 'hi' then vanishes (not literally but almost like that).

What are you talking about? She does talk to you in IV. Her role in IV was pretty much the same as it was in II, there really wasn't that much of a difference. If anything, one can argue that she intervened MORE in IV than in II (aside from giving your team Luc).

So what exactly will satisfy you? Leknaat popping up, giving you the Tablet of Stars, and giving you Luc while saying a few cryptic sentences about your "destiny"?

~Siefer
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wanna learn more about leknaat:( I hate the fact that i never heard of Suikoden until I saw it in FYE whern i got my Ps2
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

siefer wrote:
Bright Shield Rune bearer wrote:

What are you talking about? She does talk to you in IV.

I didn't mean that literally.... jeeez. I was being sarcastic. And I already explanied it ... in SII (besides SI) she talks the most... ( idk about 5 yet i don't have it yet)...

And like Mumbay said, I wanna learn more about Leknaat, I find her one of most interessting characters in Suikoden series.... so i was just hoping that she have bigger role in 5. That's all.
HOTACTIONDAN

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

im not sure how much she shows up in 5 since i have yet to see her but i would love if they would tell more about her i also find her interessting also
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Her role might be reducing because of her role in the "big picture" of Suikoden. There's some speculation that she'll wind up as the main villain of the entire story.

I didn't really feel the need for Leknaat's presence in SV because Zerase sort of filled that role. (She's like a crabby version of Leknaat.)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
siefer

6933 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nutflush wrote:
Her role might be reducing because of her role in the "big picture" of Suikoden. There's some speculation that she'll wind up as the main villain of the entire story.

I didn't really feel the need for Leknaat's presence in SV because Zerase sort of filled that role. (She's like a crabby version of Leknaat.)

Actually, I feel that Zerase filled in the role left by Luc (or preceeded? I forgot when Luc/Leknaat actually joined up) as the arrogant, powerful mage.

In retrospect, Suikoden V borrows a lot of story elements from II.

Bright Shield Rune Bearer:

The amount of dialogue you get out of Leknaat in II compared to IV is miniscule. You actually learn MORE about Leknaat in III/IV compared to II, and she had a bigger role in IV compared to II, so again, I don't quite see what you're complaining about.

I find what I said above ironic because that is exactly what she just did to me in V, haha.

~Siefer
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: