Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

where is...[minor spoiler?]

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amadeusx

The Demons of Repentance

33505 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: where is...[minor spoiler?] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With such a big HQ some people might get frustrated at finding your SoD's, such as myself.

--[spoilers

I'm trying to look for Fuwalufuwalu(the beaver elder) to get the giant turtle, and can't seem to find him. My HQ went through the first expansion, where you have a basement and stuff now. And I just finished the Doraat siege and about to go and "fight" my little sister. But I want to recruit Genoh(sp?) first. I don't think he is in the war room because I went in and got a breifing on what we were doing next(then I reset), and he wasn't there.

--[end spoilers

Does anyone know where Fuwalufuwalu is?
Riqa

Thunderbolts

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I saw him on the right side on the middle or lower middle platform (or maybe one lower) row outside of your HQ. I didnt talk to him so dont remember off hand, he's the white beaver isnt he?
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You don't need him to recruit the turtle, you just need an old character who's the same (or higher) level as the prince. Levi should do perfectly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: