Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

True Runes (no. of)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, we actually never got the story of 'runes' ... i think that Konami should concentrate more on story of runes it self. They are quite interessting.

BTW... can somebody please mark spoilers cause this is second time i read spoiler without being warned it's about Zeresse's 'Star' rune.
Sky Blue

8205 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, personally for me, i would love it if there's a suikoden sequel dedicated to the sindar people.

Maybe a suikoden where the hero is the leader of the sindar? rune of change? haha actually im pretty curious about the sindar civilization since suikoden 2.

wandering about due a certain curse?
power of the rune of change that affects all universe?

its pretty obvious that Konami has to address this soon in one of the games right... =D
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't really want to see some of the True Runes return to the main plot of the game. Souleater and the ROP just wouldn't work because it'd be more or less the same game. But, and some true runes should play a side role (Blue Moon,Dragon, Night for starters). These runes work best when they don't get the full attention of the game.

Personally I think it would be neat if we saw Harmonia with runes that the player has used before, like seeing a new clone with the ROP... As sad as that would make me (Becasue I love Lazlo, and that would mean he died). It would be a good shocker.

I don't know though, I'd like them to continue the trend their doing right now (One new true rune per game).

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
ryanwh

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I disagree, blue moon would be a perfect true rune to concentrate on. Can you imagine a suikoden game that takes place over hundreds of years?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: