Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where Will Suikoden VI Take Place? Speculate Here! (Spoiler!!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Where Will Suikoden VI Take Place? Speculate Here! (Spoiler! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We have introduced with new places in Suikoden V. Countries like : theocracy of Nagaar, New Armes Kingdoms, etc. I have not yet play the game so I don't know anything about it yet except what Sars elaborate at Suikoden V forum.

From the information that Blue Moon (sars) elaborate at the GameFAQ's board, there is also new continent namely West Continent.

There are also known places from previous installment that have not yet being the setting of Suikoden, yet. Places like Southlands, Nameless Lands, and of course Harmonia.

So how do you guys think Suikoden VI will takes place. If Suikoden VI take place at Harmonia there will be a big twist at the whole game story. Fans often think that Harmonia will be a good place for the end of Suikoden. So I think Harmonia will be a good place for Suikoden VI.

How about your speculation? Let's we talk about it, here!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since the top 2 most wanted were probably Harmonia and Falena, I don't think it will be Harmonia, because they'll be blowing both mysteries in one.

I don't know why, but I think we just might see the Nameless Lands.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it will be in one of the new countries revealed in Suikoden V. Specifically, the one to the south and southeast.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

-Western Continent was first mentioned in Suikoden III.

- Southlands in not a nation or any specific geographical location.

I think it's obvious that they're going to stick with the Southern Continent/Continent Falena for the forseeable future.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like Sophitia, i have a hunch that Suikoden VI will be set in the Nameless Lands.

Unfortunately, i haven't played Suikoden V, yet. But I can take an educated guess that this Queendom will have neighbouring countries as well, and there's a good chance that one of these will be the setting of SVI.

I would like to see what the heck this region called the Southlands is. THe only people we know from there are Kasim Hazil, Shin, Wakaba and Long Chan Chan. Samus might be from the Southlands as well.

But overall, i would say Nameless Lands. With the setting after Suikoden III.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope they stick close to Falena and even better would be to stick near the same timeline. I'd love to see how some of the S5 characters are doing because I really like a lot of the characters that came out of S5. Let's hope we see more of them.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
I would like to see what the heck this region called the Southlands is. THe only people we know from there are Kasim Hazil, Shin, Wakaba and Long Chan Chan. Samus might be from the Southlands as well.

Argh! Southlands - not a geographical location, Southlands - not a geographical location!
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope they stay around Falena, too. I'm curious about some of the new things mentioned in SV.

...And not just because this means my favorite characters might be seen again. :D

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i hope it will be in the western continent, we don't know any thing besides it being called the western continent. or hopefully it'll be in the nameless lands.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, for the past two suikodens, I have said Nameless, well they say the thrid time is the Charm.

I don't know how there going to pull of the loading private data between games. (Maybe suikoden XXX will have you load ALL games into it.)

Well I'll go with outlands, one more time...

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To me, I think there are three "worlds" going on in Suikoden right now: Murayama's main continent, Kawano's Island Nations, and the world surrounding Falena. The Western continent is another place just asking to be made, but I don't think they're going there yet.

I don't think we're going to see Harmonia, or even the Nameless Lands for awhile, because I don't think anyone wants to deal with countries tied so directly to the first Suikodens yet. Nameless Lands could be, but I think they'll develop the other areas first.

The little we know about Suikoden VI's existence comes from Kawano's passing statements and the belief there are two teams working on Suikoden. VI would be the Kawano team's turn, which makes me think it will be around the Island Nations; probably the Dukedom of Gaien, after seeing how big it is. That way the Island Nations world can continue to be developed, and they can bring in Falena stuff too.

If not Suikoden VI, then Suikoden VII will probably be around Falena. They've really created their own successful (unlike IV) world down there, and they won't leave it anytime soon.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why it gave me some bizzare feeling to think that Kawano might be work for the VIth Suikoden?

I hope wherever Suikoden VI takes place there will be some ties with previous Suikoden. I don't like the idea to be a some countries of nowhere. Make it feels unattached to previous installment.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm actually hoping for Kanakaan. At the end of III, it was said that Edge and the Star Dragon Sword (SDW for short) went south and try and find the alleged foe of the SDW. Kanakaan seems like a very likely destination for them. There was quite a bit of discussion on the "backwards country" in SV. Also, I'd love to see this Roundier Haia I keep hearing about.

Blue Moon, didn't someone once say that Haia has a True Rune? I may be getting mixed up though...

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In all honesty i do not really care where Suikoden VI is set as long as Konami keep the continunity of the series going by keeping all the games attached to eachother. Hopefully Konami will not start releasing games that just take place in the same world that have nothing to do with the pervious installments......in other words a bunch of Final Fantasy's all taking place in the same world.
Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope it'll take place in Harmonia, that would mean we could see more story of Sasarai.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: