Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

okay, where's s4's "deserted island"(spoilers?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: okay, where's s4's "deserted island"(spoilers?) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've looked through a few guides, I'm replaying s4 to get 108 characters, so I can't remember for the life of me where the deserted island is where you can recruit 2 characters. It's the only thing stopping me besides getting ted and then on to razril.

Anyhelp would be appreciated bigtime.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Open up your ocean map and look at the area in between Obel and Razril, and then to the north a bit. You can see an island in the middle of the ocean underneath the clouds, but just barely. That would be Deserted Island.

^Actual quote!
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Try going from Nay (or was it Na-Nal) to Middleport using the auto-pilot thingie. You should pass by Deserted Island or at least reveal it in the map.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Simply put - go to GameFAQS Suikoden IV page and there's a rough map that Sars put together that shows the location of the Deserted Island.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That or try going straight north from te Pirates Nest. That should do the trick also.
William

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

damn, well okay. I'll go try. Thanks for all the help, stupid island.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You are welcome.
Deserted ISland is not stupid
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It IS stupid and its mother dresses it funny! It is interesting though since it becomes a great place to get rare items for Adrienne (Giant Crab Shells and Frog Skins come to mind) and it has a free recovery spring.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the frog skins are very hard to get. that's the one item i had the most trouble getting so i can finish the bondage set.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Agreed. I must've walked through that cave at least 100 times trying to get the frogs's skins. The strange part is that I was finding them when I wasn't looking for them.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i had the hardest time trying to get them in the cave, but go over to the area where you fought the giant carb and you'll have a better chance since you have more room to run around, plus there's another giant crab there to get his shell.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: