Suikoden United and Irrational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Recruiting in Agate prison (spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I think I figured out the problem: I had a full party, and Takamu insists on joining you in a support slot. He couldn't join, so the event wouldn't trigger.

Yeah, I was really pissed about that too, I got in like 30 battles just trying to talk to him. It sucks when you can't trigger the event because you have the dwarf woman who looking for window in your party(which is when you actually need him to find the path in the woods) I had to go all the way back to the dwarf village, head out side just to port back to the castle because you can't tele anywhere else, not the prison docks not inside the prison and not in the tunnels... after that I had to get rid of the mean dwarf woman by triggering an event, I did the marina & belcoot event(what a jerk he is suggesting that the hero's parents were meant to die) but I think any one would work. Then head all the way back to the prison cells and Takamu's event triggers automatically.

Also I guess this may qualify as Agate prison recruiting question and I think it is posted else where, about that crazy yelling dude in the tunnels. Dose his crazy rant reset after a while? I waited all the way until he said "PLEASE LET ME JOIN YOU..." and thought that meant it was okay to fast forward but then that basterd said "I can't remember what I just said..." Now he's got only 2 line pages and won't do the rant again, it would suck so bad if it doesn't reset because I last saved before recruiting belcoot and marina and before I got rid of the dwarf woman which means if not I'd have to back track to go through the tunnels to the prison for a third time...
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, you can get rid of Zunda (the dwarf woman) by trying to sleep at any inn.

^Actual quote!
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, not so much an event triggering then? my bad, what about the yelling guy?
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure, but maybe sleeping at any inn sends whoever is following you away, unless it's Lyon or Miakis of course. Sidequest characters I would guess.

^Actual quote!
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
about that crazy yelling dude in the tunnels. Dose his crazy rant reset after a while?

Dose anyone know how I can restart it and try to sit through that again? if not I guess I'll just back track to my last save before talking to him.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty sure you can try again later, but I managed to get him on the first try. ^^;

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: