Suikoden United and Irenic Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Major branching right away? *SPOILERS*

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Major branching right away? *SPOILERS* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there a lot of branching early on in the game? I didn't see some of the scenes with the Queen being driven insane from the Sun Rune (like that scene I love where she says "Back off mortal!"). Now, I am kind of hoping that her and Ferid are still alive and maybe just faked their deaths, but I'm getting more and more to the point of thinking that they really are dead.

So, basically I just want to know if the plot branches at all early on (as in, some of the dialogue choices I made might've affected the scene that much). And, just in general, do the plot branches vastly affect the story at all?

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The one I wanted to know about was when Barows asks you to become King. Is that a branch?
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The thing is, in the trailer they show Ferid fighting off the intruders and it's like, I didn't see that happen at all. I was wondering if I did something wrong.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Possible Spoilers

I doubt we've seen all of the parts of the Queen's death. I'm guessing we're gonna get a flashback.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
melange

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scott wrote:
Possible Spoilers

I doubt we've seen all of the parts of the Queen's death. I'm guessing we're gonna get a flashback.

Correct.

Also about Barows *spoilers*the invitation to be king leads to one of the bad ends

"The waters of the Faytus River are cold, you know..." ~ Miakis
Anyone else notice that Lyon's weapon = overglorified switchblade?
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that accepting the invitation lead to an immediate game ove((if they is a bad ending))
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: