Suikoden United and Infamous Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akira

117 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Help!!! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello everyone,

I just play Suikoden II now, so I have all 108 characters except one I can't make Mukumuku recruits to me >_<

I walked between Greenhill and the Muse border about half hour but I didn't see him!?

Rescue me please ???
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He's in Kyaro, right after the tree behind the dojo of your grandfather. You have to walk three times around it to get him. I believe you will be able to recruit him only after the actual game ended. I am sorry, but you won't get the best ending this time. Next time try to take him right when you are back in Kyaro, before you are sentenced to death for being a traitor.

The Fool
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It will take some time to recruit those squirrels. Just keep on walking on the right path (which differs from one squirrel to another), and you will soon be able to recruit it. I myself had a bit of trouble with it too. Just be patient.

And oh yeah, make sure you have an empty space in your party for the squirrel to pop in.

Quote:
He's in Kyaro, right after the tree behind the dojo of your grandfather. You have to walk three times around it to get him. I believe you will be able to recruit him only after the actual game ended. I am sorry, but you won't get the best ending this time. Next time try to take him right when you are back in Kyaro, before you are sentenced to death for being a traitor.

I believe you can only do that before meeting Nanami. After that scene, you can no longer recruit him in this manner.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Theres not really much that can be said apart from keep a space free in your party and just walk up and down the pathway. Good luck.

Also for future reference, Mukumuku can be recruited much earlier in the game by checking the big tree next to Genkaku's dojo three times, do this before you see Nanami.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Theres not really much that can be said apart from keep a space free in your party and just walk up and down the pathway. Good luck.

Also for future reference, Mukumuku can be recruited much earlier in the game by checking the big tree next to Genkaku's dojo three times, do this before you see Nanami.

Exactly Mukumuku is your possible first recruit,at that tree next to Genkaku's Dojo(Look at the tree,Riou then circles that tree,repeat this two more times and Mukumuku appears and joins you right away).

Then go meet up with Nanami,also don't forget the old book inside the dojo,good luck and have fun playing Suikoden II.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you gotta be alone, in meaning that no one can be in your party when you try to get him.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
you gotta be alone, in meaning that no one can be in your party when you try to get him.

Thats not true, only one free space is needed in the party, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt...
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Before anyone wants to speculate or throw out crazy theories, the only things needed to recruit the squirrels are to be in the right place, have at least one open spot in your party, and time.

Some things may help, but there's no evidence to say either way since every game is different, and they aren't required.

Some people get them within minutes, others (like me) spend hours and they don't ever appear. It's all a matter of luck. Yours, I mean, not necessarily the luck stat.

117 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think maybe I can't recruit Mukumuku, because I'm at the end of game >_<

Thank you everyone a lot ^^
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Akira wrote:

You should still be able to do it, theres no time limitation for recruiting the squirrels, it may be that encountering rates are much higher towards a certain part of the forest than another, I remember seeing an image of where the rate was highest, I'll try my best to find it for you.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Akira wrote:

You should still be able to do it, theres no time limitation for recruiting the squirrels, it may be that encountering rates are much higher towards a certain part of the forest than another, I remember seeing an image of where the rate was highest, I'll try my best to find it for you.

Exactly as Hayashi just said no timelimit for squirrel recruiting,as far as that being alone part the prima games game guide did say that,but all you really need is an open slot in your party,as it has already been stated before.

But when you do decide to replay suikoden II again ,the tree by the Dojo is the easiest way to get Mukumuku.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akira

117 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Akira wrote:

Thank you so much, you gave me a hope ^^
I'll try my best to catch that stupid squirrel @_@
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

find the bigger trees that are more bold than the others and walk around them. that can help you out as it has for me.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll try to help. However, the most important thing you must understand is this. It is totally random how long it takes to get the squirrels. So there is no proven way that can speed up the process or whatnot. Also realize that you do NOT have to be in random battle for the squirrel to join.

Having said that there is no proven way to speed up the process, there is a way that makes the attempt to be less painful for you. Please follow these steps:
1. Make sure that your party has at least ONE empty spot.
2. Make sure that you are in the CORRECT path to recruit the exact squirrel (for Mukumuku, it can be anywhere but must be between Greenhill and the border of Greenhill-Muse)
3. Make sure that you are on the world map.
4. Leave your PSX or PS2 or emulator or whatever thing you use to play ON as is (leaving Riou on the world map in the correct location)
5. Do something else to fill the time (watch TV, read a book, cook food, go to the mall, whatever)
6. If your other activity is nearby the PSX, pay attention when the PSX made a LOADING noise. This indicates when a squirrel (Mukumuku in your case) is recruited. Congratulations, you got the squirrel.
7. If you simply went out or whatever far away from the PSX, simply check your party status (to see if Mukumuku already joined or not) once in a while or after you come back home. Eventually, you will get the squirrel.

One last thing that you have to understand is that as long as you fulfill the pre-requisites (at least one empty spot in party, and must be in correct location), then the squirrel WILL join you. It's just that it is random on when they'd join you.

Good luck and hope that helps. The above method is tested and proven to be working. So please don't be afraid of trying. ^^

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Akira

117 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm tired from this squirrel, I spent a lot of time to catch him.

WoW @_@

Aurelien you are amazing. I'll try your adea.

Thank you so much!

Thank you everyone!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: