Suikoden United and Illegal Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Scenes? (spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calista Suphina

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I loved the scene with Roy ( during the bandits stuff )

the way how he talked about the prince, and his voice... Hilarous XD
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There were alot of scenes in this game that are very good and memorable:

-the scene in Sable where Sialeeds has her plan to trick Euram. Seeing his reaction and the townspeople chase him out of town was priceless.

-Galleon's Flashback, easily the best scene. Seeing how the Queen was assinated and how Georg was involved in perhaps the most historical moment in Suikoden history brought some tears to my eye.

and the whole Queen's Campaign was well done and very intenese.
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Galleon's flashback was also easily my favourite scene in the game. However, I also really enjoyed when Georg revealed the story behind his eyepatch.

Any moment when Egbert spoke about those filthy devils was also a memorable 'scene' as it were.

Dilber's final hour was also quite good, though very reminiscent of several scene's in the original Suikoden. (I am a fan of nostalgia however)

I quite enjoyed Rahal distracting the Godwin guards in Gordius as well...

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i got a new one. the ending where you take off with georg. that ending was awesome.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All of the scenes mentioned where really good. I'll make some comments to follow.

Warning though, spoilers!!

The Jeane hussy scene made me happy, because someone finally commented on Jeane's skanky dress. Mind you, Lym should look around, her aunt is rather scandalous herself.

Kyle amused me a bit, his who to visit tonight comments and something about the walls being thick so people can't hear and such things. Good for humor anyway.

I really enjoyed the scene where you meet Roy though, and he basically rips a piece off you. Attitude! It's cute, if you talk to him later he apologizes and basically laughs that he contradicts himself.

Any scene with Eurum Barrows.. soooo funny. My favorite is in Sable after you solve the Roy plotline and Eurum falls down the stairs after he gives his speech. He's always falling, soooo funny!

Miakis' scene before your duel with her and recruitment was incredibly well done. The same goes for the truth on what happened to Arshtat and Ferid. Once she killed Ferid, the emotion that took hold of her was just so sad.. such a sad scene.

I just love the scenes with the prince, little things like when he and lyon were sea sick.. or even at the start of the game when they talk down the male royalty and he gets sad and then smiles as Lyon when she gets worried. Just so cute. He's so emotional through facial expressions, I love it.

-My DeviantArt-
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
The Jeane hussy scene made me happy, because someone finally commented on Jeane's skanky dress. Mind you, Lym should look around, her aunt is rather scandalous herself.

lol, if you want to see how really skanky it is, play linfa mini game and pick jeane as your opponent.;)

MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite scenes include:

-Jeane's hussy scene...priceless...

-Anything involving Kyle and neighbors and women...

-Anything involving Lun, Logg, or Subala; especially the gold scene at Lunas

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The ending is totally up there for me too. I do wish we got to see a bit more in depth, but it was awesome none the less! I really love how Suikoden V concluded, it felt nice nad finished, just like the first Suikoden felt to me, and Suiko 2's perfect Ending. Everything just feel so well into place once all was done. I also really endjoyed seeing where all the stars went, felt like I cared more about the stars in general this time than ever before.

ANY scene in the fishing game. Silly...fisher..persons. Made for a good break from all the serious stuff that seemed to happen every five minutes in V.

When you meet Skald. Now Sklad was just awesome and fun to be around. Still pretty sad that he never did join as an Star. Imagine the antics he'd cause around the castle. Oh, and any bath scene he could be in.

Speaking of baths! The bath scene with Loerali, Zweig, and viki seemed pretty funny to me. Even more so when you realize how...sensible and smart viki is being. FIrst time for everything!

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Josephine

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Ferid/Arshtat scene from Ghaleon's point of view didn't do much for me. It was probably because I was playing really late at night with the music down. All I saw was lips moving...

The Josephine/Suyla(sp?) scene was one of my favorites as well. He was certainly an interesting character, to say the least...I love how he managed to make her cry.

As for bath scenes, Subala, Lun, and Kisara's scene made me laugh so hard that I had reload and watch it again. Faylen and Josephine(and Meroon!)'s scene made me smile, but it wasn't humorous...

Subala's ending made me feel the worst...Miakis's duel scene is also one of my favorite scenes. It was the tear-jerker for me...Yes, I cry when I play video games.

Recruiting Sagiri, however, is probably my favorite scene. I won't spoil it for anyone here...
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had to add that i did love these other scenes as well...

> Miakis Duel - i had second thoughts fighting her. She was so miserable, you could feel it!

> Meeting Roy - The attitude. The eyes. Intimidating.

> Lym sees Jeane - well, "hussy" is such a harsh word, but oh so true.

> Meeting Subala - Her comments on Lun was really funny. I know someone like that.

Sir Penguin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just about any conversation with Josephine makes me laugh.

FASHION DIVA!
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha....yes the hussy scene was clasic. Also, Galleon's flashback scene was very well done. Also, if you choose to defend the castle, Roy's last stance was just awesome. He earned my respect there. I still have yet to get the good ending. Is it satifying? More so than the non 108 one?
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's my list so far

>The Euram in Sable scene

>Linfa's scene

>Logg/Kisara in the Tavern

>Gold Thief scene

>When Haswar greeted the Prince for the first time

>The Rahal and guards scene

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I personally love the seen in lunas hehe. I was a bit disturbing though that the prince's aunt would want him to peek at them. Also i like the whole seen in gordius i was thinking "wow how did a woman get inside gorduis?" then when i learned it was Rahal I nearly died laughing
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune hunter wrote:
Also i like the whole seen in gordius i was thinking "wow how did a woman get inside gorduis?" then when i learned it was Rahal I nearly died laughing

lol, i found that to be one of the funniest scenes in the game. he looked exactly like his sister rania. just like roy and the prince, rahal and rania could look identical.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: