Suikoden United and Inspirational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

All the missable recruitables?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is Genoh missable? Right now, I'm at the part before you fight Lymsleia in the War. I had neglected to talk to Fuwalufuwalu about Genoh earlier and i'm currently bringing Levi, Zerase or Jeane to try and make him appear. I completely forgot about him. Is he actually missable? I don't want to miss this one. Is there still hope?

Since i don't really use him in battle, i guess it's okay... for now... but i'm worried if i might be too late to recruit Genoh? Am i too late? or do i have to wait for access to Fuwalufuwalu again?

Good thing Byakuren can be recruited with Levi... *sigh*

Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Killey is missable I found out :(
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So has there been a Confirmed List of Missable Characters posted anywhere yet??

I dont mind missing anyone on my first playthrough, but id like to be able to get all 108 Stars on my second run.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mmm Guess I'll try out my hand at a list highlight and all that junk. MAJOR SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Killey- After you recruit Lucretia and her groupies, "free" Killey from his prison cell. Once you get your castle you'll meet him again. Then after the Twilight Ruins ask him to join. Killey will disappear from Agate Prison after the Queen's Campaign.

Takamu- With Cius and/or Lelei in your party return to Agate Prison and free him from his cell. Then help him find his gear and ask him to join. You don't have to hit X or anything in front of his cell, Cius talks automaticlly when you near him. Disappears from Agate Prison after the Queen's Campaign

Oboro, Shigure, Fuyo- After you hire him to investigate the Lordlake uprising go into Rainwall's Inn and speak to the drunk man at the bar. Leave the Inn and you'll run into Shigure and Saigari, ask to hrlp them out and be positive and all that. Remember Do Not say "You use mice" when given the chane to, it seems to screw people over. If you don't do the investigation then you'll have to ask him to join you 5 times at his boat in Raftfleet, you can ask him after every major story event. Disappears from Raftfleet after the Queen's Campaign.

Murad- After every early Major/War battle he'll appear in the town that fought. In order of Rainwall, Raftfleet, Lelcar, Beaver Lodge, then supposedly Doraat. Ask him to join you every time you see him, and after 3 times he should join you. He may appear in more locations after Doraat.

Faylon and Faylen- After you send Euram packing you'll get some choices with Roy, pick "All I wanted to do was clear my good name" and the first pick for the second choice and they will join with Roy. If you don't recruit them then, you'll have to wait until after Nilva Island. Put Roy in your party and talk to the man in the first room of the Solis house, climb back up the mountain and go into the back room, ask to help them and pick up the three" stolen goods" items and talk to the man back in the Solis House then they will join. Supposedly they are killed after Armes attacks and thus become unrecruitable.

Saigari and Nakula- You need Oboro before you can recruit these two, the period for recruiting them is really small supposedly they become unrecruitable after Nirva Island. Everytime you enter Sable go into the Inn and talk to the maid unpstairs then talk with Nakula. After the attack on Beaver Lodge go talk to Nakula again, then talk to Oboro then go back to Nakula, where he and Saigari join.

That's it for now.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok i have got all those so far except for Killey and Murad because i am only at the >>Bandits in Sable<< part.

So far so good.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Part 2 of who knows how many of Missable Stars. MAJOR SPOILERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Moshen- When you first get to Lelcar go to the western inlets Armor shop. Speak with Moshen near the counter until he repeats himself then buy 50,000 potch worth of armor from the shop/Max out the Prince and Lyon's armor. After the Battle for Lelcar go to where his Armor shop was and talk to him and ask him to join. Sometimes though he won't even if you do buy 50,000 potch worth in armor, so you have to wait until after the battle of Doraat then go to his new armor shop there buy 50,000 potch worth of armor and ask hm to join. He may become unrecruitable after Childerech reclaims Doraat.

Wilhem and Mueller- A tricky pair, they'll first appear in Raftfleet Inn after you get your HQ. Make sure to have low casualties in War battles or they'll blow you off with how you're a bad commander. Also make sure to have a young pretty girl (Viki) in your party when asking them to join. They'll eventually move to the Lelcar East Inlet Inn, and then Doraat supposedly.

Richard- Requires Wilhem and Mueller to recruit. Otherwise he is a fairly simple character to recruit.

Genoh- Requires an Old Person, in appearance. During your second trip to Beaver Lodge as part of the main story talk to the Beavers outside the Elder's house and one of them will mention Fuwalafuwalu's father meating Boss a while ago. Go talk to Fuwalafuwalu and ask about Boss. Go into the Waterfall Bastian with an old person, for the second trip to Beaver Lodge the only old person at the time is Alhazred. Go to the rocks at the end of the Waterfall Bastian and talk to Genoh, level up Alhazred until he is one level under the Prince then talk to Genoh again and he will join. Levi works too, but most people forget to ask the Beavers about Boss.

Byakuren- Requires either Genoh or Levi. Everytime your HQ expands, try to leave by way of the bridges and you'll fight her. After you beat her providing you have Genoh or Levi you can ask her to join you.

Thus part 2 ends.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fudozukushi wrote:
Faylon and Faylen- After you send Euram packing you'll get some choices with Roy, pick "All I wanted to do was clear my good name" and the first pick for the second choice and they will join with Roy. If you don't recruit them then, you'll have to wait until after Nilva Island. Put Roy in your party and talk to the man in the first room of the Solis house, climb back up the mountain and go into the back room, ask to help them and pick up the three" stolen goods" items and talk to the man back in the Solis House then they will join. Supposedly they are killed after Armes attacks and thus become unrecruitable.

I found out that if you recruit Roy minus those two, he will join your group right away. If you return to Sable before talking to Lucretia, you can immediately start the actions to recruit the other two. Just a little adjustment in the timeline there.

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well after the Sable events i tried going back to the Mountain to get Faylon & Faylen, they were not there, so i went back to the Castle, went to the War Room, Lurcetia said go take a rest in my room, i went recruiting instead so i was able to get them when i went back<
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm all for many extensive sidequests to recruit the stars but the clues you get are so limited that you'd really have to look things up to proceed, I lost count of how many times I wanted to rip out my own eyes after only trying to make sure I don't miss anyone's recruitable time frame and got hit by major spoilers...

after all that I still missed Saigari and Nakula, are you sure you could still get them after Nirva? I do seem to recall Nakula being in the inn the whole time not awake up until after the kidnap attempt, at which time I was told he just flat out left and his name was no longer on Oboro's list of people you can investigate, Saigari was said to have "left the castle so you won't have to see her face in a time like this..." at the period, she did come back later, but I guess without Nakula it dosen't really matter where she is... after seeing more storyline in one five hour sitting than I normally do in a week's playtime, I got to back track all the way, now being hit with every spoiler I can image for the rest of the story... oh well, screw me, got to try a different approch next game, whenever that will be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: