Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

All the missable recruitables?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't worry I got them. The problem was that I was going to them with Levi in my party, you need to speak to them without him first or they won't show up when you bring Levi along.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I missed Oboro and crew. So without them I cant get the guy in Sable either. So. Here are my questions.

How do I get Levi?
How do I make salt prices lower to get Sairoh?
How do I get the armorer?
Why are there no english FAQs on character recruitment at GameFAQs?

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
EnrEEco219

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: all the missable recruitables? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey

I'm new to the forums and I've put about 20 hours into suikoden v thus far.

As a suikoden veteran, ive been able to get most of the stars up to the restoration of lordlake, yet takamu seems evasive.

From my understanding, one is to go to agate prison and talk to him, with cius and/or lelei in the party, to get him to join. Takamu, to me, appears to be the prisoner in the first room of jail cells. He is in the second cell closest to the top of the room. I keep going up to his jail cell and pressing the x button and the conversation will not begin... I'm confused to death.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

RC wrote:
How do I get Levi?

Talk to him after [spoiler]the battle of Doraat

Quote:
How do I make salt prices lower to get Sairoh?

Buy six or so salts before ever talking to him. When he pulls his "lower the salt price please" business, then sell all of them to the merchant there. He'll ask you to do this more than once if you fail, as I screwed it up the first time he asked but got him later.

Quote:

I just talked to him so I don't know if there's more to it. Maybe you have to talk to him before the Lelcar incident too.

Quote:
Why are there no english FAQs on character recruitment at GameFAQs?

Because no one has written one yet. Yes that's a smart ass answer.

As for Takamu, read back a little in this topic. Make sure you have an empty slot in your group, take Cius and/or Lelei, and some people needed to read a letter in the comment box first. I don't recall doing that though.

But as helpful as I'm trying to be, this topic is about missable recruitables, not recruiting in general.

Blue Komet Ninjas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im having trouble recruiting Subala, i challenged her to the fishing contest, i lost. Then i went and did other stuff for awhile, and now i cant find her in raftfleet. Is she missable? or am I just retarded and cant see her?
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only thing I can think of is, are you in the middle of part of the story or are you free to do what you want? Otherwise that seems kinda strange.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sasuke wrote:
Im having trouble recruiting Subala, i challenged her to the fishing contest, i lost. Then i went and did other stuff for awhile, and now i cant find her in raftfleet. Is she missable? or am I just retarded and cant see her?

make sure to take lun with you when you talk to her in raftfleet.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess you have to meet him before the tragic event in Lelcar. I couldn't get him to join when I wasn't able to meet him and buy stuff from his shop. :P

Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well if you missed Mohsen (the armorer) in Lelcar, you can wait until later when he has his shop in Doraat. There talk to him and then spend over 50,000 potch on armor and stuff and talk to him again. He'll join you then. If you still missed at that point then I think he shows up in Hershville.
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, you have to spend 50,000 potch? I didn't know that. Haha, but I did spend more than that because I bought all of the items in his Rare Finds list.

My friend gave me a list of possible missables and they are:

Byakuren
Cathari
Murad (The stubborn doctor :()
Oboro and Friends
Willheim and Mueller
, which makes Richard missable too.
and he's not sure about this one, but Haleth might be missable too (unconfirmed)
Raven (requires Oboro)

Oh yeah, Thanks Locke. :D

Last edited by Captain Hero on Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe Raven is to. Cause I'm almost certain you need Oboro and crew to get Raven.

The Chizen Star

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, I don't think Byakuren is missable. I recruited her/it right before the last war battle. All the FAQs say that you need Genoh in the party, but you don't. I encountered her on the bridge at the castle, defeated her, then Levi came out there from the castle. His snake staff started talking to Byakuren, and convinced her to join.

I still haven't been able to get Genoh, though...

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My friend said that if you don't have Levi or Genoh in your party/army, Byakuren won't join you. He encountered Byakuren two times without those two characters, so he missed out on the great white snake. He couldn't encounter her anymore after beating her 2 times. When I asked him to recruit Levi and Genoh, it was too late.

Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It you defeat Byakuren with less then 20 people left to recruit, then Byakuren is missable.

Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I remember correctly, if you want to get Oboro and crew early on, you have to do the investigation BEFORE the war battle. When given the choice to start the war battle say that you're not ready yet and then head for the Inn. Talk to the drunk man in the inn and then go talk to Oboro. If you tag along and complete the side quest they should join you once you obtain the Dawn Rune.

Heh, I didn't even know they were missable!

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: