Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Codebreaker

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Codebreaker Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As some of you may know, I have been complining a stastical survey of the Suikoden games and I am almost complete. I do, however, need some help with Suikoden III.

I didn't have a save file for II on my card anymore, so I had to result to using a Codebreaker to add characters to my travelling party and level them up to see what their stats are at level 60. Unfortunately, the Codebreaker site does not have enable codes for anyone and no codes at all relating to the four non-star dogs. I checked gameFAQs and got a set of codes and values that allowed me to get data for all of the other characters at level 60 (including Lulu, Jimba, Luc, Yuber and Sarah). Long story short, I am in Chris chapter 2 (I have also played through Hugo and Geddoe 1 and both of Thomas and through use of a faulty "enable all" code I cannot recruit the four dogs. I also cannot advance any further because the codes damaged my save files and I cannot play the major battles.

Long story short, I am asking if anybody has either a set of codes to add Koichi, Kogoro, Kosanji and Connie to your active party (either replacing someone or in an empty slot), or a set of digits the equal the dogs for the codes I already have. The codes I already have list digits for all the playable characters, but after Emily (the last character in the listings) the next value starts the support characters. There are gaps in the values, but if add one of the "unassigned values" the game will not load, meaning the values really are unassigned.

If anyone has these codes I would really appreciate it.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's not to hard to find the 4 dogs. i believe you need to be in chapter 4 to start to recruit them. just checked a place that has codebreaker codes and there is none for the dogs.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Pyriel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.herrvillain.com/codebreaker/suikoden/codes/misc.htm
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you soooooo much! I owe you one, Pyriel!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: