Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V music (Possible spoilers)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Suikoden V music (Possible spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, now that most everyone has had a chance to play through most of the game, I was wondering which musical tracks were remixed or borrowed from the earlier games. There's the obvious ones, like Leknaat's theme and THeme of a Moonlit Night, as well as the Sindar Ruins dungeons have Arctic Area from Suikoden III. What I'm really wondering, though, is Admiral Skald's theme (Called something like "The Island Nations Federation Naval Admiral" on the sound test). It REALLY sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it. There are a bunch more I picked up on, but I'm really curious about that one.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

there is one track that reminded me a bit too much of the theme played in sI during the neclord scenario; unfortunately, i can't recall during what part of the game i heard it beyond 'being in the earlier stages.'

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The SUiko4 battle theme is mostly perfectly remixed and is called "Pirate Extermination"
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love the music in Suikoden V, favorites are " Queen's Knights" and "Knights"
Sami

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm looking for a track that doesn't seem to be on the official Suikoden V soundtrack. It's the track "Return to Stormfist" in the music test, which plays in the Godwin castle. It's not "The Fall" which plays close to it. Does anyone know if "Return to Stormfist" is on the soundtrack? It's such a great track that it would be a real shame if it wasn't...
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wind of Phantom, Queen's Knights, and whatever the name of the song that plays in the first part of the 108 Stars ending.
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sami wrote:
I'm looking for a track that doesn't seem to be on the official Suikoden V soundtrack. It's the track "Return to Stormfist" in the music test, which plays in the Godwin castle. It's not "The Fall" which plays close to it. Does anyone know if "Return to Stormfist" is on the soundtrack? It's such a great track that it would be a real shame if it wasn't...

hmmm....I'd like to know too.
Josephine

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Traces of a the Sindar Civilization is without a doubt my favorite song on there. I whistle it quite often. It is definitely a remix(gotta love it anyways). As for what other songs were remixed, I'm drawing a blank...
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My fav tracks were:

Queen Knights
The Tactician
Life or Death
The Campaign to Retake Sol-Falena
and A Sad Wish

I know there's a remix to the army song from SuikoII (I forgot what it was called) and a remix from the Suiko4 over-world map (when you enter Nirva for the 1st time).
Ashley Riot

The Queensguard

20000 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love the background music for Stormfist. I could listen to it forever, man.

"I've been shown a lifetime of oddities in a day." -- Ashley Riot
Random

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's see: My favourite would be 'A Light weeps in the dark' - or something like that.

Some of the cave-dungeon music was from Suikoden II caves.
Also -
The night before liberating Sol Felena - Night before big battle
The music from Orok's mansion/Godwins' soldiers during Rahal's 'big scene' - Neclords Castle

Plus the one's already mentioned
Random

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's see: My favourite would be 'A Light weeps in the dark' - or something like that.

Some of the cave-dungeon music was from Suikoden II caves.
Also -
The night before liberating Sol Felena - Night before big battle
The music from Orok's mansion/Godwins' soldiers during Rahal's 'big scene' - Neclords Castle

Plus the one's already mentioned
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm actually in the process of getting some of the suikoden V tracks. I really want one of the songs near the end game.
I know there was a lot of similar or remixed music throughout this game though, it sort of helps build up that feeling of nostalgia.

-My DeviantArt-
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You guys seem to misunderstand the point of the topic-- he's asking about what tracks are remixes of older Suikoden themes, not what you thought of the soundtrack or what tracks on it are your favorites. Please stick to the topic.
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One song I could never find in Cornelio's list, and it was my absolute favorite...

It's during the Barows plot bit. You've more or less uncovered the Barows plan, Lyon is all "It's time to take control of our own destiny", and Salum is more or less abou to get humiliated. Some really nice music plays in the background... but I never heard it again, nor could I find it on Cornelio's list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: