Suikoden Unique and Illusional Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

American version impressions thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JOWAH

Sierrachan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kira Yamato wrote:
Yeah that's the question that remains. Which game will be more popular? Only time will tell.

I sadly think that is KH. The combo "Final Fantasy Characters+Disney+Squaresoft" will definitely win.

Jibrille 's Protector
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Magus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kingdom Hearts will likely be simply because it will appeal to the younger audience more than Suikoden likely will. That that Square Enix will have advertised it more than Konami advertises Suikoden V.

Win A Free Suikoden Game or Strategy Guide at Harmonia Online
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well Magus. They do try to improve the Suikoden games. Voiceovers,better graphics,a better storyline,more miniquests,etc. The Suikoden fanbase doesn't have to be huge for the games to be good.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OoOh...heard that it will only be in S'pore on 28th Mar, so sad~ :cry:
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's when it comes to the states dude. Same day.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same day? YOU mean US release date also at 28th??? :? But I tot YOU guys will have it on 21th???
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope. March 28th. I got it reserved. Heh heh.
allsongstaken

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Locke wrote:
I was at my local Gamestop yesterday, and the guy said Wednesday. But doesn't that Oblivion or whatever its called also come out tomorrow? Cause they mentioned they were getting that the same day it comes out. If it is tomorrow please let Suikoden V be in that box.

The reason Oblivion will be out on its release day is because the game is "street dated", meaning that it ships out to stores before the day retailers are allowed to sell it. So there's no wait time on hot titles.

Suikoden isn't going to sell anywhere near that quantity, so it will ship Tuesday via standard overnight, and UPS will drop it off some-time mid-day on Wednesday.

Unless your Gamestop/EB/Whatever is located within a few miles of the warehouse it ships from, we'll all be waiting 'till Wednesday together...
Magus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kira Yamato wrote:
Well Magus. They do try to improve the Suikoden games. Voiceovers,better graphics,a better storyline,more miniquests,etc. The Suikoden fanbase doesn't have to be huge for the games to be good.

True but you asked which one will be more popular. In my opinion a game, no matter how good it is, can't become all that popular if no one knows about it.

Look at Suikoden II. When that came out it was a good game, but it wasn't popular because no one knew about it. Suikoden V will likely suffer the same fate if more gamers don't know about the game.

Win A Free Suikoden Game or Strategy Guide at Harmonia Online
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kira, it comes out tomorrow the 22nd. It ships today.

Local Ruffians!!!!

60970 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yea io called ebgames, its the 21st

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
It feels like Christmas Eve!

I really can't remember the last time I got that excited for anything. I feel like an emotional dumpster bin.

In any case, I'm still pretty damn hyped for tomorrow but the wait seems surprisingly bearable.
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My mistake. Guess I forgot to check the date.
Random

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm bouncing off the walls, and I've still got the weekend to wait for.
I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! ~ has become my mantra. ^_^
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I've never been this excited for anything; especially not a video game! At least today, where I thought I had a chance of getting the game, the day of school went by really fast. Hopefully, it will tomorrow also!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: