Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anyone looking forward to Halo 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MothRO is coming...

All the way to the edge of this world
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alseid wrote:
MothRO is coming...
What is MothRO???
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know RO, how you've got to pay to play? And how there's private servers?
Well, a friend of mine(sort of) is putting up one, MothRO. And i'm supposed to lure as many people in as i can.
Thus, i drop hints like that.
When the server is up, i will make a post for those interested. If this isn't allowed, someone let me know NOW.

All the way to the edge of this world
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never really played Halo in the past and I don't really intend to play the game now because I don't really enjoy these kind of games that much but from reading a preview about the first game in one of the magazines it somewhat sounded good and it kind of appealed to me.

Therefore, I might purchase the second one if it comes in here and of course after trying it at the store (if it is as good as what they say about the first one and after I buy an Xbox... of course :wink: ).

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HOLY CRAP Halo 2 is almost upon us all wheeeeee, prepare for one of the best first person shooters eveeeeeer!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Last edited by Dakota on Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bope don't like the first one alot.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I'm so looking forward to Halo 2, The First one was so good and when it first came out I played it everyday with my mates cause you could play two player Co-op/Deathmatch and the graphics were the best on the system and surprisingly still were for the next few years IMO. But I have been waiting anxiously for Halo 2 for a long, long time and when I Have it it will occupy my time for quite a while I imagine, and before then The new GTA will fill the field but that's another story... The good thing about having to wait so long for Halo 2 is we know it won't have been rushed and if the original was soo good even though it was released many years ago, Halo 2 will dominate quite well in the graphics department and for it's great gameplay. Can't wait to do some more flying in the banshee and shooting my mates in the sky and watching them plummet many miles to their inevitable doom.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

prepare for one of the best first person hooters eveeeeeer!!

:shock: Is that a typo(hooters)? :lol: Sorry, couldn't help but comment.

Anyway, yeah I can't wait for it to come out, I'm tempted more and more to get my own X Box for the release. The first one was great even though I really suck at first person shooter games.
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well this first person shooter can be pretty easy (well that's a lie cept when you put it on the easiest setting) but i found the first one heaps easy because your shield regenerates so if you take it slow you can pretty much be invincible. Come on Halo 2!
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I said before, I can't wait! I just saw another preview for it on the show Cinematech on G4Tech TV channel and it looks great. :D
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I myself am also very stoked and each day gets us much closer to finally playing what I hope will be the 'messiah' of games on all systems of this genre. I imagine I will lose a lot of sleep during the coming months due to 24 hour non stop Halo gameplay. Seriously I think we have waited long enough so just release Halo 2 already!
Wing Saber

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep I am wating for HALO 2 to come out . But it comes out on 11/9/04. :mrgreen:
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes that is great, only two days to go...Well for me in Australia anyway, and I probably won't get it till the weedend or even later cause I'll be busy. But still I am looking forward to the great gameplay, and Two player Co-op with a friend, and killing that friend later on in death match he he...
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FINALLY I HAVE OBTAINED HALO 2!!!!!!!!! That game has redefined the First-person Shooter Genre. :mrgreen:
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Any one got the game yet?? its totally awesome but the story mode is a bit short but it is sweet, and the Multi-player is totally awesome. Look for me on X-box live.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: