Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Island Nations Free Pass
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11328371 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's no set date. As soon as I get a good number of people, the offer will end. There's no set number of people, because I'm looking for relative activity. One extreely active person who likes to promote interesting discussion and interact with other members can have a huge impact compared to 5 semi-active members who post t or 3 times a day. I'm basically looking for a balance, and also trying to not shock the current culture within the Island Nations.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I oersonally think it to be a good idea to try and get a little activity to TIN, and I myself would consider it were it not for my strong loyalty and attachment to Falena. I wish Leb and TIN all the best of luck in this endeavor.

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd be happy to join the Island Nations. Unfortunately I'm not part of a nation currently so that might be a problem.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why will that be a problem? It should be much easier for you since you don't have to ask any nation leader for permission now. I think you can join the Island nations just like the mercenaries can.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blast it. It seems the group is closed. Oh well.
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Island Nations Free Pass Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kira Yamato wrote:
Blast it. It seems the group is closed. Oh well.

You can't join yourself, that's all. Only Leb himself or an administrator can add you to the Island Nations usergroup. If you really want to join, then contact Sars about it, as he requested in the first post of this thread.

Sars wrote:
If you're interested, please make sure your current nations' leader doesn't mind, and send me a PM.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think you have to wait for SARs to add you, you can't just add yourself to any nation yu want to or there would be chaos.

We are (as soon as some Highlanders get online) disscusing a possible move by myself to the Island nations, but don't sign me up just yet, im on two minds about it, i don't wan to leave Highland because i love the people, but i think there are nore chances for me over in the TIN's, so yeah....

I'll tell you when ive made a definate decision, thats assuming TIN's would want me even if i did decide to go.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hope to see you here. It really is a nice, cozy environment. Also, do not forget the sexiness. Never forget the sexiness.
Pilika

Uncle Jowy's Army

32500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If it was only about the sexiness, I could have joined you, but I fear Ninjar may go crazy than, plus Highland keeps me in a cage under tight security.

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunaly ive decided to stay in Highland.... Unfortunate for you!

But seriously, someone needs to guard Sinny's cage, we can't let him loose on the world, not untill the time is right..

Highland is sexy enough for me.
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I joined the Island Nations. Feels pretty damn good to be part of it too.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:damn: Ugh, what is it with you people and your self-proclaimed sexiness? This is the first time I've read this thread, and I'm shocked to see that no Zexeners stood up for our nation. Zexen is the sexy nation. C'mon. I don't see any other nation with sexy rune-holding members.'

Anyway, I'm glad to see that this thread is having some success. And yes, Zexen may be hurting in the war battles, but we do have activity. We do not have strong regiments, but all of our members, even the newer ones, show activity. We're fine as we are. :D
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Relax EG. Every nation is strong in its own unique way. Nobody is better than anyone else.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The reason I never defended the sexiness of Zexen is because it will be futile. Everyone knows we're the sexiest, in fact, we're too sexy for any nation! ^_^

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just give it up already. Seriously guys. We all know that the Island Nations are the sexiest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: