Suikoden Unique and Irrational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Spoilers] Concerning Falena and Surrounding Nation's Geography
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, Sars, so he is just basically another person in pursuit of the Sindar as Killey and Lorelai are?

Also where is Kanakan located again?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kanakan is located south of the Toran Republic. It's pretty far from Falena.

And ys, Zweig is just another guy who is after the Sindar. However, he knows far more than Lorelai.

Killey isn't so much after the Sindar, but he seems to be more interested in making sure certain Sindar secrets are not discovered, although he seems to be looking for some specific Sindar secret.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can I be an ass and say it's also east of Toran-occupied Former Kooluk? Additional information: Kanakan is a large island.

I was just wondering if we know what areas, locations or towns constitute as borders for Falena. I know Sable is a border town between Falena and New Armes but are any towns, forests or whatever considered to be very close or on the borders with Naagar and Zairland?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But Kanakan is a nation of its own, right?

Could it be that Killey and the Crimson Moon Bird Tribe act as guardians of some sort to the secrets of the Sindarian race? just a thought.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zahak wrote:
But Kanakan is a nation of its own, right?

I don't think it's confirmed just yet, per se but, man, it's starting to heavily lean in that area by now. I think by now, the old 'inn where Roundier Haia hangs out' joke-theory is defunct.

At the very least it's a considerable trading region of some political body if not one itself.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Roundier Haia ? is that actually a name? I heard fans say, thats the guy or erm.. woman? that thought Valeria (Another one of the sexiest Suikoden females I fell inlove with I might add LOL) and Anita.

Onething is for sure about Kanakan is it seems to be the place to go if you want to get boozed up with alcohol in the Suikoden world. haha
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup, Roundier Haia is indeed the name of the gender-unknown teacher of Anita and Valeria.

Actually, I was wondering about that and it gives me another questions for Sars. Is Kanakan's exports (well, what's mentioned) still limited to wine? Or is it just generic 'cargo' or 'goods' or something specific?
Luther

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
Yup, Roundier Haia is indeed the name of the gender-unknown teacher of Anita and Valeria.

... and Belcoot, as it is said in Belcoot's character profile on the official site.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, I didn't know he made an apperance as I only keep myself to national-style spoilers.

Erm, until now.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

.... Roundier Haia trained Belcoot, too? well I wouldnt doubt it, seeing as though Belcoot hails from Kanakan..

What official site is that?
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I assume he means the Suikoden V official site.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The one in Japanese? I havent seen them put Belcoot on the character page, the last person they did when I was on there was Zahak. and I usually checked the Suikoden V official site everyday, but I must admit I havent in quite awhile.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I avoid non-national spoilers so I wouldn't be able to tell you if he's there seeing as I have no idea what he looks like.

Best check it out yourself, bro.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I understand lol, yeah I just did, it has Craig,Zegai and now Belcoot, though Belcoot is marked as new, you mean dont know what he lookslike?

Man..I wish they had the english Konami site of Suikoden V like this..I'm learning Japanese, but not enough like that to save my life if depended on it lol
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Belcoot doesn't hail from Kanakan, he merely went there to get some training. He's originally from Falena.

No info is given about what cities/towns are close to Zairland or Nagaar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: