Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Alternate Suiko history 101!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Alternate Suiko history 101!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ANOTHER GENIUS TOPIC BY SCARLET ASSASSIN!?!?!?!?!?!

In this thread we will alter history! Suikoden history!

Here's some examples:

An attack planned to killed king Agares Blight results in the dementation of his son Luca, Luca spends the next twenty years practicing ballet and swearing to be an elf before he is accidently shot by an archer named Kinnison. Kinnison is not charged, but instead thanked for destroying the scourge of all Highland's pastry shops.

Tir McDohl receives the pie eater rune from his friend who is temporarilly unable to eat pie. After two years there are no pies remaining the Toran region and Tir turns south to conquer foreign pie.

A young man named Viktor returns to his home in North window to find a vampire feasting on his family members. He challenges Neclord to a game of checkers and subsequently saves the universe or something.

CREATE MY CHILDREN! CREATE!

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ted, after reaching the end of his luxury cruise aboard the Phantom ship, decides to become a permanant crew mate on the luxurious vessel. He labours hard and works his way up the ship ranks. He advises the captain against sailing in the Island nations region. Many years later, the captain decides he needs to spend more time with his family, and so departs. Ted becomes the new captain, and with his new found power, gathers together an army, leading 108 stars of destiny against the vague rule of the Anthropomorphic leader of The Nameless Lands.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kahn understood that hunting Neclord is just a waste of time and money, because he have to pay for every cruise and the damn captain of the last ship he travelled with was a bloody cutthroat! Therefore he quit and started studying at the New Leaf Academy mineralogy. There he met Bolgan, a well-educated young man who will certainly be the next rune master, after the last one was arrested of indecent behaviour. Kahn and Bolgan fell in love with each other, because after all he is some kind of naive and thought Kahn is a woman with a bit too much growth of beard. Kahn was arrested too, because Bolgan was still 16.
After prison the rune master and Kahn got married and divorced within 2 weeks. Today the rune master is model for underwear and Kahn is keeper of the goal in a country far away.

The Fool
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sorry, guys. As much as I find this thread to be funny, I'd still consider this to fall under fanfiction category (since we're just making things up) and hence, not allowed in non-nation forum. So I'll have to lock this thread.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: