Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Six Nations

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Six Nations Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not sure how many are interested in this, I know Goldie tried to make a fantasy six nations thread but it involved payment and I'm cheap so I shied away. I just wondered if we could get a little discussion going at this point.

England lost to Scotland last weekend making things wide open and this weekend's games very important. England take on France on sunday and if they play like they did last weekend they don't have a hope they were awful.

Ireland are playing Scotland today and Wales are already a few points up against the Italians, the Italians will be happy to win any game they are in, I doubt they'll touch Wales today.

Here is how things look before todays games are done;

Code:
1    England     3    2    0    1    90    47    4
2    France      3    2    0    1    96    63    4
3    Ireland     3    2    0    1    88    64    4
4    Scotland    3    2    0    1    56    56    4
5    Wales       3    1    0    2    46    96    2
6    Italy       3    0    0    3    44    94    0

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Portugal should be there, instead of Italy. Or that or have again the Five Nations, and drop Italy for Seven Nations B.
Wales will trucidate Italy. I hope that England wins against France (in what will be their (France) chance of retribution after the World Cup, if I'm not wrong), and Ireland and Scotland seems to be a pretty equilibrated game. Dunno who'll win it.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wales drew with Italy earlier actually, Ireland are beating Scotland right now and before the game I would have said the result would go their way since they're a bit better. Scotland haven't been bad though and there have been no tries in the game. If things stick Ireland will go top until tomorrows game between France and England.

Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ireland beat Scotland! Come on the Irish!

So if England beats France that leaves next Saturday at Twickenham for the Triple Crown and 6 Nations Champions.

Oh i will be watching the Irish, hopefully we can beat England there again like we did two years ago.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After this weekend I regret having made this thread. England got thrashed by France in what I hear was a thoroughly embarassing fashion, thankfully I was too hung over to get out of bed and watch the game.

Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed, a shocking result and i hope England continue their shocking form on Saturday! So the only way Ireland can win it now is to hope that Wales beat France, which is not too likely.

Well at least the Triple Crown is still up for grabs.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe if they do continue their shocking form they'll actually try to rectify it in some way eventually. You never know.

Anyway I do obviously want us to win but here's hoping for a good game. I think England can still beat the Irish even after their rubbish performance and all that I mean they were very good in the first two games at least. We'll see.

Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What a match, getting that Try in the last few minutes to win the Triple Crown!

Pitty Wales didnt beat the French though........its been awhile since we took the Championship.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, England have been pretty bad lately but well done to Ireland on winning the triple crown. I truely hope England get their act together after this, perhaps wilkinson will be healthy for a game at some point so we can have some semi-consistent kicking! Yeah, it's unlikely.

Caleb Cunningham

The Cunningham Cavalry

-2334 Potch
600 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

France, the Six Nations Champions have no chance of beating the world's best team New Zealand, the TriNations Champions. Just thought i'd say it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: