Suikoden Unique and Informational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Reason Why Yuber Joined Luc
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
why wouldn't Yuber go along with it?

one reason would be because he's not doing all the destruction. but then again he has teamed up with people who all do destruction with him.

When does he say he wants to be the one doing it? He merely says he wants it.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
one reason would be because he's not doing all the destruction.

Well, I never really heard Yuber wanting to make the destruction himself. All I know is that he wants chaos. Period. I don't think it matters to him whoever does the destruction, as long as there's chaos. But then again, this is all speculation. I myself am not even entirely sure.
PesmergaS

Fallen Angel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would agree with Ryusei, as long as there would be chaos Yuber is in. I believe he doesn't care who causes it, but he will help it in any way he can. I believe that is why he joined Windy in the first place, so he could cause chaos and destruction.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i didn't say he said that in the game. i just stated that maybe a reason why yuber wouldn't wouldn't go along with luc plan is cause he may want to be the one who does all the chaos and destruction.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
PesmergaS

Fallen Angel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that statement is not very "strong", because Yuber never did any destruction on his own, he always had someone on his side. It just proves e is summoned to help and he will go along no matter what his job is, as long there will be chaos and destruction.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't say Yuber would not go along Luc's plan neither. Luc's plan of destroying the True Wind Rune involved defying god, destruction of a part of the world and killing millions of people, which equates to chaos. This right here is a perfect chance for Yuber to witness chaos, and he was right there to see it happen.

Why do you think Yuber decided to stick with Luc and his company? It's because he wants chaos. The fulfillment of Luc's plan will mean brining chaos into the world, and he was right there to make sure it happens. Yuber was ordered around to do stuff for the fulfillment of Luc's plans. Did he complain about it? No, because he knew that it would bring chaos. The murder of Zepon, the attack at Alma Kinan and everything else he did, Yuber knew that it was for chaos.
Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You have to remember that Yuber is summoned. He doesn't go from one chaotic event to another freely. usually the summoner has chaos on his/her mind so it is a win-win situation. The summoner has a powerful true rune wielding devil at his/her command, whereas Yuber can be in the mist of chaos. All in all Yuber is still a servant that likes to be among chaos.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune of Corruption wrote:
You have to remember that Yuber is summoned. He doesn't go from one chaotic event to another freely. usually the summoner has chaos on his/her mind so it is a win-win situation. The summoner has a powerful true rune wielding devil at his/her command, whereas Yuber can be in the mist of chaos. All in all Yuber is still a servant that likes to be among chaos.

Well, that is entirely another case. Only a select few have the ability to summon Yuber, and all of them (at least all of those who we knew who summoned him) were able to give Yuber his desired compenastion: chaos. Given that, and I don't think they'll have the nerve to summon him if Yuber doesn't get the chaos he wants. Who knows, maybe there were a few who summoned Yuber before who weren't able to give him chaos, and ended up dead. Since all the appearances of Yuber so far have granted him what he wanted, who knows what else happened to him in the past.
Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree. I don't believe that those with the knowledge of summoning Yuber would summon him without a need for him.
Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

672039 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think its safe to say Yuber does not crave chaos, or at the very least does not have an uncontrollable desire for it. If he did we wouldnt only see him when other people ask for him (unless he has and we just dont know about it) I am going to say he just enjoys it and it is a perk he get when joining a fight. I think that besides that he joined Luc because Albert wanted him to.

And i think we should clear up that Yuber did say something about his suffering after he was defeated in his last battle in SIII, although i dont know his exact words.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Failure_Urn wrote:
I think its safe to say Yuber does not crave chaos

I think otherwise. The only reason that he ever gave that he agreed to work with other people was because of chaos. In each of his appearances, he was summoned only because there was chaos involved. I think it's safe to assume that Yuber wouldn't work for anyone unless there is chaos involved. He himself said that he only wants chaos, and I don't think he would work for anyone who cannot provide him with what he wants: chaos.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Failure_Urn wrote:
I think its safe to say Yuber does not crave chaos

You do realise Yuber himself states several times he wants chaos don't you? That and pretty much everything hes ever done has signalled that.

"I do not care of your plan to free mankind, I merely wish for the chaos that will come as a result of it."
Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

672039 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just dont think it is all he wants in life to cause chaos. Because if he did he would be causing chaos even when he is not summoned.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It doesn't necessarily mean that Yuber wants to cause chaos. He just wants chaos, and that's it. The mere presence of chaos itself is what he wants. He has mentioned several times that he wants chaos, but I don't think he has mentioned that he wants to cause chaos. He doesn't necessarily need to do it himself, although he does whatever he can to have chaos.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Chaos would suit me just fine." - Another Yuber chaos quote.

There could be certain circumstances to summoning Yuber, he may not be able to get into this world unless he is summoned, and the only times we've seen that are with Windy, Leon and Albert.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: