Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Spiderman 3 Teaser Poster
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Spiderman 3 Teaser Poster Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i got this from a member of a anime forum i'm one. the poster is of spiderman in a black costume. this may be of when venom and spiderman unite. this is just a teaser so it may not be true.

*edit*: did a little quick seach and found this on the official spiderman website. plus there is 421 more days until spiderman 3 according to the website.

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It seems strange to acctually see him in Black...but I rather like it, to tell the truth. the webbing seems far more expressive on him now. ...Though, I must admit that is quite possibly the most Emo movie poster I have ever seen in my life. Here's hoping th eflick turns out good.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I subscribe to a Sony pictures fan listing, and they sent an email as the Daily Bugle saying Spiderman is now in a black costume. So I am hoping against hope Venom/Carnage are in this one. That would be too damn cool.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

most likely it will be only venom. since carnage didn't show up for quite some time later after venom did.

Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Spider Man 3 DOES NOT include venom, then I'm not going to watch it(*sigh* whom I'm I kidding. . .). Though, Carniage is pretty cool, I prefer Venom. He is old school. My uncle (who is a HUGE spyder man nerd) says that it would take to long to explain the whole venom story, let alone the Carnage. Though I disagree, or at least I believe it can be done. . .

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Earthquake923

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with you Georg. How hard is it to explain and alien came to earth and ripped off Spider Man's poweres, and later bonded with a personal enemy of his. Most people know of Venom's origin, and the end of this movie might set up Venom for the next one. But let's not hold our breath, we'll need to wait for a trailer to find out who the villian/s are.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just wander how will the whole venom thing work, since harry has found the secret room where the green goblin it. this movie will most likely be based on that. harry as the green goblin trying to get revenge for his father's death. i can't really see how venom will set up in this.

i was looking at this spiderman website and it says some villan named the sandman will be in spiderman 3 and gave us this pic.

http://www.spiderman-web.com/spiderman/spiderman3/sandman.htm

Earthquake923

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But you forget Jamison has already been to space and back. He is the one that accidently bring the alien with him. As for the Sandman. Wow he looks really good. But I believe there is another villian also. Topher Grace was signed on. But no one knows for what part.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Earthquake923 wrote:
But you forget Jamison has already been to space and back. He is the one that accidently bring the alien with him.

yep i did forget to mention that. believe that's what happened in the spiderman x cartoon but that didn't happen in the original spiderman cartoon **not the spiderman and freidns one**. if they are going to be using that then carnage will also be in the movie since both carnage and venom showed up thanks to the space shuttle.

Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, the movie does not need to follow to follow any storyline strictly, whether comic or cartoon. The first movie was loosely based on Ultimate Spider-Man and the second one was based on bits and pieces of various Spider-Man comics. If they want to, they could make Venom symbiote being carried with that shuttle but not Carnage symbiote. Using the original Venom symbiote origin which involved the Secret Wars saga would prove to be too complicated and undoable for the movie.

If they based the third movie on Ultimate Spider-Man again, the Venom symbiote doesn't even necessarily come from outer-space; it is not even a symbiote.

In related news, Kirsten Durnst has claimed that Venom will appear in the movie and will be played by Topher Grace.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i take it topher grace will play the role of flash tohmpson then.

Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, his build isn't fit for the real marvel universe Venom alter-ego.

Oh, and speaking of Secret Wars... it would be cool if they made a movie of that. Especially Crisis On Infinite Earths.
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if they decided to go by the Ultimate Spider-Man version, Topher Grace would b e quite fitting as Eddie Brock Jr.

Making a movie of any huge crossover saga would be a hell chains of casting, writing, costume-making, special-effects adding, directing and editing for the filmmakers. If they managed to pull it of, no doubt they would win and Academy Award for all those categories.

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It'll never happen. It's due to the fact that different franchises own different rights for different characters. Fox owns the X-men, and Sony own Spidey, so a crossover is highly unlikely.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can only hope that the sequence featuring symbiot spiderman will do justice to the story. I want to see Spidey kicking old women into broadway and framing minorities just to get them out of the country.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: