Suikoden Unique and Informational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

God Of War

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: God Of War Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just saw a ps2 commercial and they were advertising god of war for $19.99. how freaking cool. never thought it would be at that price for a while longer. am finally glad that it is been dying to play that game for so long. and now i have a better chance of getting it since it's no long $49.99. has any one here played it. if so is it worth the buy or not?

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Lord Vader

Lord's Minions

4417 Potch
721 Soldiers
20000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They must of just changed it to $20. I stop into video game stores quite often and I was just at one thursday and still it was $50. I bought the game when it came out and was more than satisfied with it. The game is my most favorite game I own. I think there is no match for action/adventure on the PS2. Now that it is $20 it will prolly sell thousands of copies all over again. I know that I have let like 3 people borrow it, and it took them forever to give it back. I beat the game the first time in like 6:30+ on Normal and then Hard in 5:30+. The big challenge is beating God Mode. The estimated gameplay time on God Mode is 15 hours. I happily beat it in 12:30+. A wonderful game for any action/adventure videogamer.

General of the Godwin Army
United States Navy ATF-HT
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As per this announcement, this thread has been closed.

A quick CTRL+F for "god" on the 2nd page showed this topic:
http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5683

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: