Suikoden United and Irrational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Higheast rebelion

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mercenary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: The Higheast rebelion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What really happen after suikoden 2, I mean in detail. Is it just me that is really intrested in the Higheast Rebelion?
Maiazuru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From what I understand, Dunan's hold on the defeated Kingdom pf Highland is tenuous at best. The nobles there are chaffing under Dunan's rule, and have plotted many rebellions. The Higheast Rebellion is the one which came closest to succeeding.

I think, however, that if Jillia Blight returned to Highland and declared herself queen, the rebellion would be much greater, and would probably succeed. The Dunan leaders must be having nightmares about the possibility... :D
Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maiazuru wrote:

I think, however, that if Jillia Blight returned to Highland and declared herself queen, the rebellion would be much greater, and would probably succeed. The Dunan leaders must be having nightmares about the possibility... :D

Well, guess they don't have to worry about that since she working as a Harmonian Mercenary :lol:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm also very interested in the High East Rebellion, and I would be thrilled to see a game focusing on it. Mainly because it's an opportunity to see again a lot of old characters (more grown up), and continue/finish a bunch of little storylines. Just seeing the changes in people like Hix, Tengaar, Flik, Sheena, Viktor, etc. etc. is worth it.

Also, how did Dunan manage to defeat Harmonia really? They signed a peace treaty or what? I mean, we're told that Harmonia is the world's most powerful force, yet they are defeated again and again. When will they get pissed off and launch a major army to defeat another nation? It's about time for Harmonia to do some serious damage.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe that it is a possibility of Highland rebelling again should Jillia Atreidies or Blight or whatever she calls herself were to show up. But considering the hero from Suikoden twos ties to Jowy and his ties to Jillia that they might even be willing to allow them to become an ally with independance rather than an enemy. Like sort of letting them leave but enforce a peace agreement that no military action from either side can take place. Kind of like the whole Jowstone hill thing but between the rest of Dunan and the ressurrected Highland kingdom. Basically offer them a peaceful way to independance if they become part of a Highland Dunan partnership.

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would be very interested to see the Higheast Rebellion, but I'd rather see another sequel first.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hrestelan wrote:

Also, how did Dunan manage to defeat Harmonia really? They signed a peace treaty or what? I mean, we're told that Harmonia is the world's most powerful force, yet they are defeated again and again. When will they get pissed off and launch a major army to defeat another nation? It's about time for Harmonia to do some serious damage.

They're spread thin, really. Obviously a little country like Dunan can't go up against Harmonia's main army and win, but what Shu did was distract them. Their involvement in the Higheast Rebellion was probably not a high priority for them, and when Shu incited a civil war within Harmonia, obviously that was far more important than reviving some other country. What is really interesting is how did Shu start a civil war within Harmonia? Its not like Harmonia gives off the impression of being a happy unified nation, but to escalate some small grievance into a full war would be tough to do.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

taken from Suikosource's timeline...

IS 472
Harmonia incites an uprising within the Higheast region of Dunan, formerly known as Highland. In response to the attack, Shu, the prevailing strategist of the Dunan Unification War, incites a civil war within Harmonia. Harmonia withdraws from Dunan to quell the civil war, and Higheast remains a territory of Dunan.

there were many previous and future Suikoden characters that took part in it...Flik, Viktor, Teresa, Mike, Watari and Ayame (Kage Clan), Tuta, Mio, Dios, Sasarai, Geddoe's group (minus Jacques and Aila) and prolly sum more ive forgotten...
Drake Silvermoon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I read something about it. There were two relitaves to the Blight family and several people went to them and asked them to reform Highland. But one did not and stayed loyal to Dunan and the other took the spear that was given the Blight family as a heriloom. He had several supporters and one of them was Solon Jhees younger brother.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was a fake game made by Sars as an April Fools.

Read and fall inlove:

http://suikox.com/new/suiko40401.html

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
That was a fake game made by Sars as an April Fools.

Read and fall inlove:

http://suikox.com/new/suiko40401.html

I remember that one,i downloaded it truely a masterpiece by V.X he comes up with some real dandy ones.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Drake Silvermoon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: got Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahahahahahahahahaha......they got me, and all this time I thought that was a real game. Its very convincing.
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup even I thought it was real. Damn he makes good and convincing stories, he is so great.HAHA
:shock:

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This topic has served it's purpose, for more information on the Highest Province, consult this thread.

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2148&start=0

I'll close this topic.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: